The Cantina

Right. So an apprentice damaged the ship.

That's going to go over so well.

Because fighting a losing war for twenty years and then having to pay money to make repairs that could be easily avoided is just what the Sith wanted for Christmas.... :P

"So...rather then concede the day, you decided it'd be a good idea to try to kill one of your lords by hurling pieces of our ship at her because.....?"

Pretty good example of winning the battle and utterly losing the war. :P

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Indeed.

There are going to be IC consequences for it at least. Because security cameras are a thing. And I'm betting that the HQ of the Sith Order will have some.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

It was quick thinking and out of context, a good way to end the duel.

......Yeah. Interesting....that is a word.....

Well, it'll be dealth with tomorrow. I just woke up in, what for me, is the middle of the night. So I won't be on much longer.

Edited by Basilisk

Mmh. If you're on a Republic ship, feel free to fling bits of the walls at people. Leave the hull alone, maybe, but anything short of that? Go for it.

(This applies also to Jedi, because they can afford the repairs and I don't like their ships anyway. Comes of having Capissen-38 engines in most of them.)

EDIT: As I understand it, Basilisk has a fun plan for dealing with it tomorrow.

Edited by Ymper Trymon

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

A few panels on an inner hallway/training room/general atrium???!Basil, Ymper, think Darth Probite and another can reprimand them?Ilya, would he be up to the task?

I think it's best handled by someone else.

Also I have a plan.

Edited by Basilisk

"Easy to claim after the fact. Very easy. Also risky....even if it is true..."

Mm. Rest assured, no one will harmed. In a life-threatening manner.

As Madara pointed out by PM, if that metal had been positioned in a slightly different way...someone would have been killed.

As Madara pointed out by PM, if that metal had been positioned in a slightly different way...someone would have been killed.

Indeed. In most societies, legitimately trying to kill one's elder in a sparring bout would be... Frowned upon to say the least.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Brain injuries are very tricky things. Hit 'em just right, you can strike a person blind without damaging their eyes. A good hit to the temporal lobe could cause very specific personality changes - a good example is a person who, upon reception of a specific sensory trigger, blacks out and gets more than a wee bit violent, displaying some very unusual behavioral characteristics in the process (look up details before deciding you want a character with this sort of brain injury!) - and then of course there are frontal lobe injuries, which, well... yeah.

And then of course there's injuries to other parts of the body - a hard enough hit with part of a wall could cause kidney damage, for instance.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So in short, the apprentice could have seriously injured one of his lords in friendly duel. All because he couldn't take losing or because he lost control.

Not good no matter how you look at it.

Indeed, though I feel we've had almost enough OOC buildup to the dealing-with of it. If it's not going to be done tonight, best to just let the suspense build silently until tomorrow, when the hammer falls.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I've decided I just can't wait. Gimme a few minutes....

Such delight in handing out vicious punishments as retribution for the foolish acts of a young apprentice. Such joy in the malice.

I love it. Staff need to be a wee bit evil. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

If anything we're breaking his spine, grafting bull horns onto his head, and putting him in a wheelchair.

[and then pushing the wheelchair out of the airlock]

[[fly pupa fly]]

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

If anything we're breaking his spine, grafting bull horns onto his head, and putting him in a wheelchair.

[and then pushing the wheelchair out of the airlock]

[[fly pupa fly]]

I really, really shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Ironic. I lost my temper today, and now I'm ICing a lecture regarding it.

The little ironies in life.

EDIT: If it's any consolation, Ymper did the same thing Talzin is doing to the apprentice to me earlier today over the Rome incident. :P

Edited by Basilisk