The Cantina

Okay, so things I need to do today:

Vel post

TD-69 post

Talzin timeskip?

Tracking post for various patient people

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Just to let you guys know I'm probably going to be inactive for the next few days.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

FYI (re- an upcoming post relating to the Coruscant chase) everyone should know that Wilhuff Tarkin is considered a hero of the Republic. He's done some pretty amazing stuff against the CIS, and his record indicates that he's stopped more than one CIS superweapon threat against the Republic.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

Well, I'm bugging out to Bespin as soon as I get some character interaction (the delay in such has been explained, and will address itself in due time). My ship is currently leaving Coruscant orbit, and I very much doubt that any ship still hanging around near the surface is in a position to catch it before it jumps.

So, the sum total of this is some dead clones, some property damage, and a much more entertaining bounty on my character's head than what I started with, I suppose.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Alright, this character I've been conceptualizing for awhile, but I only just decided to post him.

Name: Praeth Pil'omn
Species: Twi'lek
Faction: Jedi Order
Sympathies: Undying loyalty to the Jedi
Skills:
-As an instructor of Lightsaber dueling and usage, he is incredibly skilled, using Juyo, a form considered one of most difficult to learn, let alone master
-As is to be expected, he is not without skills with dual Lightsabers, and even prefers to use them in actual combat
-Wide knowledge of disguise, able to hide his identity with ease when needed
-Coming out of left field is his skill in brewery- he is quite good at making and serving drinks
Force Abilities: Praeth's Force abilities are remarkable for someone at his age. Even though he specializes in Lightsaber combat, he is one of the more skilled among his class.
Equipment or Weapons: A Lightsaber enthusiast, he came into possession of an extreme rarity- an orange Lightsaber chrystal. This blade he uses as his primary weapon, while his other Lightsaber, of blue light, is used in dual wielding.
Appearance: Praeth is a well-built red Twi'lek, with dragon-like black tattoos lining his left arm and chest. His lekku both hang behind his head unadorned save for wrapping towards the ends.
Personality: While blatantly masculine, Praeth can be described as...bubbly. Quite energetic, it isn't difficult to get him excited about things. Loving and lovable, he isn't quite what one would describe a sagely Jedi Knight to be. This isn't to save he's reckless or stupid, however- he's actually rather intelligent.
Home Planet: Ryloth
History: Like most Force-sensitives on major planets, he was snatched up early on and brought to the Temple on Coruscant. Quite adept in his abilities and naturally a skilled duelist, he rose in rank quickly. To put it simply, most don't become Lightsaber Instructors at his age.
Edited by Shuhei Hisagi

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Alright. I'm turning in for the night. I've been operating at maybe 55% today and had to do some yard work. So I'm pretty beat.

I'll try to clear a few things off my checklist, but come 8:00 eastern time, I'm out.

Sith Spy approved +1.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Shuhei, you have almost no mention of his Force abilities. More detail would be a necessity before I give it approval. If he's a lightsaber instructor, does he teach only younglings, or does he tutor Padawans on the side? (If he teaches younglings, knowledge of Shii-Cho would be a plus).Moreon his description would be good. What kind of clothing does he wear? Is he tall? Does he have odd bulges on his forehead like some male Twi'leks? What's his chin like?

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

I am not approving a character with a two-line history section. The profile in general is lacking in detail.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

See? I'm the nice one RPG-goers. When you overthrow the other two in a violent coup d'etat, remember your old friend Basilisk....

:( I've had bad writer's block lately, but I'll rewrite it.

If you're feeling writer's block, you can always brainstorm a WIP with some amigos. Rest assured, you won't be needing a new character after we're done remaking Harrisun... >: DDDD

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

Basilisk, you're the one who can't be bothered to read over profiles half the time, because you're too tired to properly operate a spoon.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Basilisk, you're the one who can't be bothered to read over profiles half the time, because you're too tired to properly operate a spoon.

Well you did give him a fork.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

And yet, still self-serving enough to try to turn it into an advantage. :P

I retract my approval and leave it in the capable hands of my comrades. I'm about to collapse so...

I'm out for the night.

Edited by Basilisk

See? I'm the nice one RPG-goers. When you overthrow the other two in a violent coup d'etat, remember your old friend Basilisk....

Ymper's not mean, he's just demanding of detail and effort, and I'm failing in those departments right now.

but yeah you're way nicer

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ymper's not mean

Keep believing that.

But seriously, if someone needs help adding more detail to something, I am available to provide appropriate assistance.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

More importantly, it's a profile that can be improved. If you have a particular direction you're going, you can PM one of the staffers. Or some of the experienced fellow RPers here. I'm sure that they'll have some wonderful input.

THE BEST WAY TO MAKE A CHARACTER PROFILE IS BY SHOVING A FORK UP YOUR NOSE111111

EDIT: But seriously I can help you out.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)