The Cantina

Most of them were pointlessly violent fools, thinking with their swords instead of their heads. They were powerful but they were not good leaders. Only Kressh had enough brains to fill a teacup, and even he was terribly clumsy.

And anyway, how would anyone know already about outside threats to the galaxy?

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I'll go get the sceptre.

And be quick about it, we have little time.

Most of them were pointlessly violent fools, thinking with their swords instead of their heads. They were powerful but they were not good leaders. Only Kressh had enough brains to fill a teacup, and even he was terribly clumsy.

And anyway, how would anyone know already about outside threats to the galaxy?

By virtue of being Revan, that's one. By reading a brief summary of the Expanded Universe, that's two. Because the force said so, that's three. By both one and three, that's four. By one, two, three, and by virtue of that, four, five. Revan reading the Expanded Universe books while getting visions of the force.

If you're talking about the other guys, then we just wanna resurrect Ragnos for the lulz.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

So in recognition of my involvement in this RPG, I've changed my name.

Also, any sort of eta on the Sith time skip? L'uo being knocked out is fun and all but I'd like her to rouse eventually.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Name: Dominik Tesfaye
Species: Human
Faction: None
Sympathies: Slightly biased towards anything that can season for taste.
Skills: Skilled with several sciences (not limited to culinary, he's also a botanist, biologist, and minor physicist) and a skilled engineer from his time modifying his weapon and kitchen tech, Dominik’s hands are his most useful set of tools, with his taste buds serving as a close second. He’s also a practiced and true melee combatant, with basic firearm accuracy to close the distance.
Equipment/Tools: The entire kitchen of the Combat Wombat.
Weapons: A born knife fighter, the only thing Dominik carries on him at all times weaponry-wise is a personal vibroknife, though his arsenal can be flexible and often depends on what Abraham Vos needs.
Appearance: Fair of appearance and just a bit dainty, Dominik hugs the six foot mark tightly and hugs the number 160 on the scale even more so. His face is sharp and amused, with a thin, pursed smirk that stretches the milk chocolate skin of his face attractively tight. His eyes are a dark hazel, with glitters of pure emerald green like viridian snow, but they’re hard to discern consistently, as they orbit and twirl around his irises like stars. The windswept, deep golden hair that covers his head doesn’t make such ocular detective work much easier, either.
As for clothing, Dominik’s general dress is something akin to what an idealized star captain would wear, with a waist-cut navy riding jacket, beige or black leather, knee high boots and pure white gloves to protect his hands. When he’s preparing a meal, he will often don an overly exaggerated fluffed up white chef’s hat that reads “Kiss the Cook,” with Cook X’d out and replaced in block capital letters with CHEF!
Personality: Radically honest, to the point of being both incredibly, bluntly offensive and inadvertently side-splittingly hilarious within seconds of each other, Dominik is sort of what would happen if Abraham Vos had a younger brother seven years his junior, who never quite learned that the toddler-esque skill of telling people the cold truth is not exactly something they always appreciate. He’s always as gentle and amiable as he can be, though, and there’s nothing that excites him quite like making a meal for someone and then watching their reaction after eating it.
Home Planet: Tatooine
History: From the streets of Mos Espa, all Dominik knew from birth was how to service people. With a vanished father and a mother paralyzed in a Tusken raid, he had to learn how to support himself and his family from the time he could stretch to the surface of a range until the age of seventeen when his mother died. With no real job training beyond the culinary and service skills he’d honed over his life, he had to adapt those skills, becoming a knife fighter in small duel rings here and there across Tatooine before being snapped up one day by the captain of the most ridiculously named starship he’d ever encountered to serve as chef. Facing only one alternative in life – having his pretty face destroyed by a vibroblade – he accepted and joined the motley crew of the Combat Wombat.
-Tyler
Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

That would require Madara, Doc.

Guys, I really hope you're joking. Because otherwise I'm going to need to channel the powers of Mace Winnfield, and you don't want that.

EDIT: Skilled with all matters of science? There are not enough hours in twenty-two years to manage that. He'd have to know, let's see... thermodynamics, metallurgy, everything else that goes into every sort of engineering (chemical, structural, mechanical, electrical, etc.), physiology, psychology, biology, zoology, geology, paleontology, cosmology, quantum physics, Newtonian physics, astronomy, anatomy of every known living thing, organic chemistry, oceanography, fluid dynamics, and I'm giving up now on trying to list every scientific discipline because it's hard and I think I've made my point.

Edited by Ymper Trymon

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Tulak Hord could, according to Kreia, easily best Meetra Surik in lightsaber combat. You know, the Jedi Exile. The Jedi Exile. That one. Also, he could supposedly pull an entire ship out of the sky.

How about that, Galen?

@ Grochi; I meant the Sith out of the list that your provided, not out of all of them. :P And get that ritual.

@ Ymper; I dunno about Grochi, but I'm certainly not... let's resurrect a Sith Lord.

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

That would require Madara, Doc.

Guys, I really hope you're joking. Because otherwise I'm going to need to channel the powers of Mace Winnfield, and you don't want that.

EDIT: Skilled with all matters of science? There are not enough hours in twenty-two years to manage that. He'd have to know, let's see... thermodynamics, metallurgy, everything else that goes into every sort of engineering (chemical, structural, mechanical, electrical, etc.), physiology, psychology, biology, zoology, geology, paleontology, cosmology, quantum physics, Newtonian physics, astronomy, anatomy of every known living thing, organic chemistry, oceanography, fluid dynamics, and I'm giving up now on trying to list every scientific discipline because it's hard and I think I've made my point.

The grammar correct on the Word doc I drummed this profile up in changed "all manner of science" to "all matters;" in its original context, the statement and the idiom itself was meant to refer to several sciences, not all of them.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

the DARK UNDERLORD

the spirit of Xendor back from Chaos*

Also, Lev, Tulak Hord wouldn't best just the Exile, he'd best everybody

*this is unproven

But... how is the Dark Underlord relevant? We can't resurrect him. I think. I knew who were talking about, don't need to shout. At least... Wookiepedia does...

(If I don't know it I Google it)

And Hord probably could beat anyone. I just used that example because it was a gimme. But it dun matter. He's dead.

You know what, once we get Ragnos up, let's take a deep breath, have a cup of tea, and do some seriously studying until we can resurrect every Sith Lord. All of them. At once. Even the ones who hate each other.

No.

I could go into all of the reasons why you're not doing this, but I'm not going to, because there's exactly one that actually matters. I'm staff, you're not, the characters that matter in this RPG are alive, Marka Ragnos is not. If Madara comes in and says, yes, of course you can happen to find the things needed to revive an ancient and irrelevant Sith Lord whose ideas mostly or entirely contradict the views of modern Sith, then you can dust off his corpse, polish his dancing shoes, and get ready for Marka Ragnos vs. The Sith vs. The Jedi vs. Anyone else who thinks reviving an ancient megalomaniac is a Very Bad Thing.

Winston, list the specific disciplines he is familiar with, then. I'm not approving profiles until Madara gets back regardless, because reasons. Reasons that want to revive Marka Ragnos.

Edited by Ymper Trymon

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

See what you made Ymper do? Here I was resting, torturing various souls, then I get a summons.

To sum up the whole "let's derail the RPG and summon up an ancient evil idea":

Do you want me to get the Shoggoths?

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I'm staff, you're not, the characters that matter in this RPG are alive, Marka Ragnos is not.

Isn't that technically exactly two reasons? Edited by Shuhei Hisagi

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Now, unless someone wants their souls stolen, prodded with various painful instruments for a few billion years and then finally allowed the mercy of fading into the empty void, I'm going back to bed.

Don't make Ymper ritually summon me by spilling the blood of my enemies upon the glorious altar of Yig again.

Seriously, the Sith could easily have dominance over the CIS if they actually tried. If we had Revan in command, we'd have crushed the Republic and be well on our way to being stocked up enough to deal with any threat to the galaxy.

Haha. There are a couple droid armies, large fleets and various angry cyborg generals that want to have a word with you. They don't look happy. The force is shockingly ineffective when the numbers ratio is roughly a couple thousand to one. In favor of the fellows with the droid armies.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Also there's the fact that "Hey, we could totally hijack this political movement if we just, you know, stabbed the people in charge" IS EXACTLY THE SORT OF THINKING THAT GOT THE SITH IN TROUBLE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS PRIOR TO THIS.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Also there's the fact that "Hey, we could totally hijack this political movement if we just, you know, stabbed the people in charge" IS EXACTLY THE SORT OF THINKING THAT GOT THE SITH IN TROUBLE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS PRIOR TO THIS.

And come to think of it, nearly totally wiped out.

You guys aren't all that good at noticing patterns are you?

"Oh sure, some other guys failed a few dozen times before. We'll be totally different."

It's like invading Russia I swear. No matter how many times it fails, someone else always tries it. :P

Edited by Basilisk

Can we go a single night without people making staff issuing fates worse than death? I mean the first time it was scary, the second it was chilling, but the third is just starting to make the whole 'tortured for the length of the universe' terribly trite.Besides, my collector's edition is still on loan to this Arabian prince. Can't start a shoggoth party without my necronomicon handy for protection.Note that basically everything I say in here is silly and harmless. Please don't take my words for insults.

Edited by Darth Alex Humva

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Can we go a single night without people making staff issuing fates worse than death? I mean the first time it was scary, the second it was chilling, but the third is just starting to make the whole 'tortured for the length of the universe' terribly trite.

I'm not any happier about this then you. There I was, sleeping on my skull bed, which is next to my skull throne, which is next to my Shoggoth spawning pit, and suddenly, boom, I'm awoken by the screaming of fallen souls.

Hey, I needed a bit more firepower for this one. You were the natural choice because I don't have the same sort of direct line to Madara.

But yes, circumstances (that means you lot) need to stop conspiring to make me do these things. A few more sacrificed chihuahuas and the neighbors might actually notice.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

...a skull bed? Is that a bed with like, skulls mounted on the sides, or do you actually sleep on a pile of skulls?...or is it a bed INSIDE a skull, like, a giant dinosaur skull. Please tell me its a bed inside a giant dinosaur skull.

voidstars.png

...a skull bed? Is that a bed with like, skulls mounted on the sides, or do you actually sleep on a pile of skulls?...or is it a bed INSIDE a skull, like, a giant dinosaur skull. Please tell me its a bed inside a giant dinosaur skull.

All of the above. It's a bed made of skulls inside a dinosaur skull. And it is awesome.

No.

I could go into all of the reasons why you're not doing this, but I'm not going to, because there's exactly one that actually matters. I'm staff, you're not, the characters that matter in this RPG are alive, Marka Ragnos is not. If Madara comes in and says, yes, of course you can happen to find the things needed to revive an ancient and irrelevant Sith Lord whose ideas mostly or entirely contradict the views of modern Sith, then you can dust off his corpse, polish his dancing shoes, and get ready for Marka Ragnos vs. The Sith vs. The Jedi vs. Anyone else who thinks reviving an ancient megalomaniac is a Very Bad Thing.

Winston, list the specific disciplines he is familiar with, then. I'm not approving profiles until Madara gets back regardless, because reasons. Reasons that want to revive Marka Ragnos.

You know, if I actually go through with some big plan like that I would discuss it with the staff for approval and have it stretched out over month long periods IRL, right? I'm sure the same thing applies to Grochi as well. And, I assume, any member of the forum who cares about basic rules of storytelling, drama, etc. It would be a crummy story if we started at the climax. Don't worry. Be happy. Eye of the tiger. Other song quotes from the playlist our Spanish teacher used during our finals.

Besides, a character I planned something as big as sacrificing themselves to Marka Ragnos would take me a good few day to work on... I need to get my Grey Paladin done first.

And honestly, you bring up the best point. You're staff. You can say the resurrection doesn't work, even if events transpired exactly as they did in the source material. Source material which is, by the way, canon. At the very least, mostly canon. Technically anything that isn't the six movies is non-canon according to Lucas...

Seriously, the Sith could easily have dominance over the CIS if they actually tried. If we had Revan in command, we'd have crushed the Republic and be well on our way to being stocked up enough to deal with any threat to the galaxy.

Haha. There are a couple droid armies, large fleets and various angry cyborg generals that want to have a word with you. They don't look happy.

Just gonna point this out to you, Basilisk - I never said dominance by force. Or even the Force. It would be by infiltrating their higher positions with Sith agents, securing the forces of their armies under Sith command.... think about what Palpatine did with the Republic. Now imagine if we had the entire Sith force concentrating on similar efforts. Remember, the CIS is weak right now. Madara said it himself. Weak hold means angry people; angry people means people more open to change; change leads to revolution; either represent the basic nature of the Dark Side. In such an environment, the Sith would only be stronger. Not that it matters.

And frankly, you say about how the Sith "failed every time" - you and Ymper both. The thing is, if we go by the canon story which was removed in this one, the Sith did take over the galaxy as was foretold by the actions of Darth Bane. If this really is "Star Wars, but without the Skywalkers", then in keeping with the lore of Star Wars, the Sith will at some point take control of the galaxy. Whether it is benevolent or malevolent does not matter.

Note that I did not say "It needs to happen". I said it would in keeping with the lore. If it doesn't, then oh well. These guys technically aren't Sith anyways.

Now, seriously, calm down you lot. If you want to rant at me any further, bring it to PM. I'm not going to bother with instigating another big, long argument with the staff in the Discussion Topic. I still regret how the last one turned out and I frankly don't care to do it again.

...You say you don't want a big debate, then you type up a mini-essay......

I'm curious as to where they'd get all this neat info myself.

Edited by Basilisk

So, reading this, I think I've come to the conclusion that Ymper is Lawful Evil, and Basilisk is probably Neutral Evil (I can't tell whether he wants to advance humanity into a race of cyborgs, or feed them to his Shoggoths and make a bed). Which leaves me as the Happy Evil one. :) I love the discussion about the old Sith. And I will state this...Revan was the best. Just the best. Sith, Jedi, amnesiac. I will continue this on a computer. So my thumbs don't die.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

You may also, I'm afraid, be overestimating the relevance of established canon here. We have already made points of departure other than the absence of Skywalkers - Count Dooku, for instance. And the competence upgrades many characters have received.

There is also, of course, the small matter that anyone who already knows about little things like the possibility of reviving an ancient Sith Lord would undoubtedly keep mum about such information, especially with the current status of the Sith order.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So, reading this, I think I've come to the conclusion that Ymper is Lawful Evil, and Basilisk is probably Neutral Evil (I can't tell whether he wants to advance humanity into a race of cyborgs, or feed them to his Shoggoths and make a bed).

I can't have both?

...You say you don't want a big debate, then you type up a mini-essay......and despite that, we're the ones ranting. Neat.

Mine was kept concise in one piece of text. You guys made seven posts before I could even finish, which strayed further and further from the topic. That is what I meant by rant. Plus, the definition of rant implies an aggressive and wild manner. Such as employing all caps or... your Shoggoth post.

Still, the end result is the same. While I still think this is a highly interesting and explorable plot point and consider it a massive narrative waste to throw it to the wayside for the sake of the most basest appeasements to certain areas of the hierarchies upper echelons which could generate numerous interesting characters arcs with motivations ranging from desperation to ambition (the character I conceived in particular was to fall into the former of the twin presented categories), I shall nevertheless discard and traces from my mind regarding to the implementation of even attempting the revitalization of the life force contained by the former Sith Lord Marka Ragnos, rather than attempt pursuing a story arc that, while already poised to end in tragedy barely tied together by captivating writing, has been called out as folly without any chance at association to the basic storyline.

How passive-aggressive of you.

You killed my semi-formed character concept. You shall never have my forgiveness. At least, not for another few hours. Maybe then, but...

I mean... never.

Revan had the benefit of being a hero of the Republic when he turned to the Sith, and took over a third of the Republic military with him when he left. He also (spoilers) ran into a terrifying immortal Sith Emperor. and found a freaking amazing Rakatan artifact.
Scitus' Sith has started with a less awesome hand. They started by gleaning information from old holocrons, learning what they could. Their side in the war, is currently relatively cash-strapped and can't make more than a few thousand droids at a time from a few factories (to put this into perspective, the CIS at the height of the Clone Wars had an army that numbered in the quintillions, outnumbering GAR by at least 100 to 1). The CIS is in shambles. Their navy is far from uniform. The main thing they have going for them is that no one knows where they're based. Why else would the current Sith be based on ships?Since they're currently so down, I'm hoping that they'll be able to go up a bit in this game. :) Scitus and his Cabal are pretty desperate (because really, who wouldn't want to see the Jedi Order slaughtered to the last youngling while the Temple burns in the background). No option will be thrown off the table. On the note of old Sith spirits, they're out there. Quite a few. And more than a few have been contacted by the new order (believe it or not, the Old Sith are more receptive to Scitus' incarnation of the Sith Order than some of the Banite spirits). And the new order isn't arrogant enough to think that it can discard every bit of knowledge from the Old Sith. They'd just rather not open up the infighting, backstabbing, and general betraying that many Sith seem to be prone to (it's just not practical to kill each other when there are so many more Jedi). A fractured Sith Order, even one backed by knowledge from powerful spirits, would not be good for the new Sith's greater purpose.
I'm hoping this game continues for the long haul, so I won't rule out introducing familiar faces like Marka Ragnos, Exar Kun, XoXaan, and even Ludo Kressh. Xendor, sadly is gone (I think he hit his spirit expiry date). And I consider Tulak Hord's skills to be slightly overestimated. Kyle Katarn and his beard under a beard would crush him. ;) Anyways... If you have ideas, toss them around in discussion. Some of the ones here have excellent story potential. If you think an idea is particularly good (like a Bouncer Jedi <3) shoot them to me and let's iron out kinks, see if it fits. :) The thing about being Happy Evil is that I'm essentially utilitarian. Maximizing happiness for a maximum number of people. And lots of evil on the side. >: DDDD

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

for the sake of the most basest appeasements to certain areas of the hierarchies upper echelons

This is so persuasive. It appeals strongly to my innate contempt for the people in charge of this RPG, convincing me firmly of what I already believe - that those three guys are utter fools who spend all day patting themselves on the back and driving the plot-train down the tracks to Boringville.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

You killed my semi-formed character concept. You shall never have my forgiveness. At least, not for another few hours. Maybe then, but...

I mean... never.

Being upset about a plot point being dropped is fine. When you basically accuse the staff of pandering and/or corruption well, that, understandably, tends to rankle the nerves.

Ah! Right, of course. Madara, if you'll be so kind as to give your take on the Force section of the profile here, it can either get on into being used, or be corrected until it is ready to be used.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Oh no... I think Basilisk just tried to abort Lev's character concept. D: Ahhh, yes. Shuhei.

The disguise machine is probably a holoshroud. I believe we saw it used several times in The Clone Wars and in a Boba Fett novel of dubious canonicity (conflicting canon confuses me). No objections to it. :)

My main issues come with his Force Skills and lightsaber skills. You said he's a lightsaber instructor who prefers the lightsaber. Essentially, a future Blademaster type guy. Generally, blademasters aren't quite as skilled in the Force as other Jedi. Due to the amount of time they spend training with the blade. If he's had training in all seven forms, how skilled is he with each form?

More importantly, the list of Force Skills. I appreciate your detail. But it's really, really wide. I've struck through the ones that would be a bit OP with his lightsaber skills, or those that wouldn't really make sense considering the time he'd spend in training with the saber. My comments are in bold.

For instance, while someone skilled with the Force could leap higher and faster than others, he could obtain a few seconds of emulated flight (3-5 seconds? Or more?). While someone could move objects with the Force, he could create a "blanket" to deflect actions of low Force power. Specifically, he can:-Create a solid wave of the Force, on a minor or major scale (I'm torn on this one. Can you define minor and major scale? If his Force Wave can demolish a small house, that's a good sign that it's overpowered)-"Grab" or "push" things with the Force-Tear things with the Force (I'm leery on this, because, what stops him from tearing the limbs off of others like a telekinetic Wookiee? Did you mean something different?)-Make things break apart into smaller pieces (What do you mean by this? Is it crumbling pebbles into sand, or dismantling guns that he knows how to dismantle quickly?)-Gather information from the heads of the weak minded, as well as influence their minds to his will-Fight from afar by using the Force to fight with his Lightsaber (This is its own lightsaber method. Is he really a long-range telekinetic fighter?)-Do Force-assisted stunts to an advanced extent (This fits with what you've described as his focus)-Command a greater power of agility, able to move incredibly quickly (So, Force-enhanced speed)-Shield himself from the Force abilities of others (Every shield has limits, if possible, make that clear)-Create "explosions" of the Force, centers of energy that blow objects in targeted fields in different directions-To a more limited degree, he can heal others with the Force (Is he a medic now?)

To me, it looks like you're not exactly sure where you want to go with this character, in terms of abilities. If he's a Jar'Kai-using physical duelist, it seems odd that he'd have the time, or the aptitude to lear how to rip things to shreds with telekinesis, make Force explosions, and do other cool stuff. These are all specialized areas of Force use, and take a lot of time to master effectively. To paraphrase Bruce Lee, "Fear the guy who has practiced one kick a thousand times, rather than the guy who has practiced a thousand kicks."

@ Winston - I like the cook. :) But if you could specify his science skills a little more (psychology, biology, anatomy, or cheesemaking?), that would be excellent.

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

Being upset about a plot point being dropped is fine. When you basically accuse the staff of pandering and/or corruption well, that, understandably, tends to rankle the nerves.

Pandering? When did I mention pandering? Corruption, doubly so. Though if half the things you've attested as personality traits were true I'd need to call the cops, but we do most of this for the sake of having fun.

If you feel I insulted you then we can discuss this in PM.

This is so persuasive. It appeals strongly to my innate contempt for the people in charge of this RPG, convincing me firmly of what I already believe - that those three guys are utter fools who spend all day patting themselves on the back and driving the plot-train down the tracks to Boringville.

In retrospect, I would have been better off with the word 'immediate' than 'basic'. I'm sorry, but when have I shown contempt? Especially when one of the people you're calling me out as being in contempt to is a friend, if in a rather volatile manner. Nor did I ever mention a plot-train (or even attempt implying railroading), nor did I say that the plot was boring. If I wasn't interested in the story, I would leave. No complaints, no posts. It's as simple as that. The fact that I'm willing to discuss this at all is because there's something here to care about, and it's the same thing that you do.

Please, don't try putting words in my mouth. This is not a personal matter, it is a professional one that intends only surface interaction. I have no intentions on making i personal. However, if you do feel I have insulted you, I'll say what I said to Basilisk - bring it up in PM. It's not appropriate to continue this any further here, because frankly I'm already starting to slip up on my goal, which was to keep these posts neutral of any emotional tones.

On a more pleasant matter, I am quite interested to see some of the stuff Madara brought up. While I still believe the Sith have enough manpower to sway the CIS to their side if they played their cards right, and control things from behind the scenes as puppet master, that particular matter was never one of the ones that was to be taken seriously because it would take the entire Sith Order. And as many of the Cabal don't prescribe to that line of thinking, it won't matter.

You accomplished successful Happy Evil.