• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

The Cantina

Star WarsOOC

• Please log in to reply
1600 replies to this topic

#201 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 489 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 08:52 PM

Oh my god... that idea is so great. I must do this.

brokenmr.jpg

John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf

#202 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 09:02 PM

Chubs...

Approved.

Darnit. What good is a genocide if you miss one?

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#203 Offline Sheogorath

Sheogorath
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 09:06 PM

Flaredrick, would you happen to be in need of a sniper for your clone squad?

madness is the golden road to happiness

#204 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

Madara: Mangekyou Master
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 09:14 PM

Chubs...

Approved.

What good are all these cages without bears to occupy them?

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master, May 28 2013 - 09:28 PM.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

#205 Offline Lavama

Lavama
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 290 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 09:48 PM

Chubs...

Approved.

Who said we had to use bears? Wookies work. ;)

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

#206 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 489 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 09:58 PM

Chubs...

Approved.

[color=rgb(165,42,42);]OH NO YOU DIDN'T.[/color]

Posted Image

brokenmr.jpg

John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf

#207 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

• Members

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 10:00 PM

What use are cages full of bears without incompetent subordinates?Ewoks actually. XD  

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master, May 28 2013 - 10:00 PM.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

#208 Offline Vengent Spectre

Vengent Spectre
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 01:05 AM

Okay, so.....um..ah...yeah like, I'm not sure If supposed to post this or PM it but, here I go anyway.

Spoiler

Also, I saw in the description that a hybrid sort of race would be okay. And I think this counts, but I'm not sure. So if it doesn't, please, please let me know?

Edited by Dr. Vengeance, Jun 01 2013 - 05:45 PM.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

#209 Offline Lavama

Lavama
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 290 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 06:46 AM

[color=rgb(165,42,42);]OH NO YOU DIDN'T.[/color]

*Starts humming the Mercenaries 2 Commercial theme*

Now if I ever make a Trandoshan Merc... Heh heh.

But, as for your profile from my standpoint as a Jedi player,

Well, we're screwed. A Kaminoan that knows Vaapaad and Form VII. And it's fully in the Dark Side. It's like Windu had a brain fart, and it formed into Serentethe.

Edited by Lavama, May 29 2013 - 06:47 AM.

#210 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 07:35 AM

You....didn't read much about the Sith in this RPG did you?

The mindless murder, killing other students and such as would be a good way to get these Sith to try to kill you.

Edited by Basilisk, May 29 2013 - 07:41 AM.

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#211 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,492 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 07:42 AM

@Strack: Yes I do.

hitmanivnopic.png

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#212 Offline Sheogorath

Sheogorath
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 09:32 AM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;]Name:[color=rgb(34,34,34);] Y-509/495 "Snipe"[/color][color=rgb(34,34,34);]Species: HumanGender: Male[/color][color=rgb(34,34,34);]Age: 36Faction: Republic[/color]Sympathies: MandalorianRank: clone CommandoOccupation: Sniper/assassinSkills: Sniping and hand-to-hand combat. stealthForce Abilities: NoneEquipment or Weapons: Dc-15x sniper rifle. Vibro Blade with Cortosis weave.[/color]Appearance:[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Times New Roman';] wears Phase-1 sniper armor. blue stripes. instead of white as his primary color, however, his armor is black and blue. under his helmet is longer-than-normal brown hair and the traditional clone face.[/color]Personality:[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Times New Roman';] silent, only speaking a few words when needed. he has no mercy on his targets. he is known to be effective when deployed in a high place on the battle field. even when enemies are shooting near his head, he keeps his head and coolly picks off the ones getting the closest. [/color]Home Planet: KaminoHistory:[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Times New Roman';] When the Clone Wars arose, he was put in service, but as a regular clone. When the War was escalating, he rose in the ranks and became an assassin of a squad of clones. When he was given the rank of Assassin, they replaced his normal colors with his current ones to signify him of his rank.[/color]

#213 Offline Promised Land

Promised Land
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 437 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 12:12 PM

So if I were to make a Force-sensitive character who is not particularly skilled with a lightsaber, would I be able to compensate with a wider array/more powerful Force abilities?

#214 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

• Members

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 12:17 PM

It would really depend on the abilities. Some powers are off the table for players initially (Sith players can't start out with Force Lightning). You could definitely veer into the esoteric though (Zeison Sha telekinesis, and the Grey Paladin's use of blasters would spring to mind). 

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

#215 Offline Sheogorath

Sheogorath
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 12:24 PM

I have question. when do the clones defect to the sith, or do they even do that?

#216 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 12:27 PM

I have question. when do the clones defect to the sith, or do they even do that?

It's just on the bare edge of possible. Though they'd defect to the CIS. Not the Sith. :P

For example:

Spar

I checked. Turns out we can link wiki. Who knew?

#217 Offline Sheogorath

Sheogorath
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 12:29 PM

not for long. it has a forum, remember?

#218 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 12:31 PM

not for long. it has a forum, remember?

The senior judges allowed someone to link the Mass Effect wiki. And it's set up in much the same way.

Edited by Basilisk, May 29 2013 - 12:32 PM.

#219 Offline Sheogorath

Sheogorath
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 12:32 PM

well, if the admins say it's okay, i'm good with it :D

#220 Offline Lavama

Lavama
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 290 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hey, real quickly, I need someone to disrupt Khorne's meditation so I can get some sort of interaction with the players here.

Hey, real quickly, I need someone to disrupt Khorne's meditation so I can get some sort of interaction with the players here.

I'm laughing too much. I based half his profile off of a rage inducing fight loving Daemon from a very Grim Dark series... And he's a Jedi of all things. I'm too much of a nerd...

#221 Online JustZakaro

JustZakaro
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,164 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 02:27 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I could have Ze'Taki bump into his door or something of the sort once Madara replies with Yttro if ya'd like. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]:P[/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#222 Offline Lavama

Lavama
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 290 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 03:42 PM

What, just a bumping into a door? How about falling into the door and a great big ol' toot? That'd get anyone's attention. :P

#223 Offline Sheogorath

Sheogorath
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 03:46 PM

er, sorry for being a bit impatient, but any comments on my new profile?

#224 Offline Vengent Spectre

Vengent Spectre
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 04:13 PM

Okay, from what I gather Force lightning isn't acceptable. Right? I thought I read about the Sith in this, maybe I didn't pay as much attention as I meant to.  For that, I'm sorry. If the killing other acolytes is a problem I can change that. Though what to, I'm not sure.

Any other problems aside from the acolytes?

Edited by Dr. Vengeance, May 29 2013 - 04:13 PM.

The Vengent Spectre.

#225 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 05:16 PM

Which one is that? 

I'm sorry, but this has been a....trying day.

Edited by Basilisk, May 29 2013 - 05:16 PM.

#226 Offline Sheogorath

Sheogorath
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 05:19 PM

Which one is that? 

I'm sorry, but this has been a....trying day.

this one right heeeere

#227 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 05:22 PM

@Strack: Awfully short isn't it? There's no rule but....

Well, approved, but next time try to have more detail. 

@Dr, well remove that and maybe adjust it a bit more. The Jedi and the Republic don't respond to outright defiance in such a measured fashion these days. Twenty years of war will do that. 

Edited by Basilisk, May 29 2013 - 05:22 PM.

#228 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members

• 1,492 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 05:27 PM

Looks like Strack is going in to the squad. Now as for (Got it) These clones, What do you guys think

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One, May 29 2013 - 05:32 PM.

hitmanivnopic.png

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#229 Offline Vengent Spectre

Vengent Spectre
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 05:49 PM

Do you mean I should make the Republic's response a little more drastic? Or less? Either way I got it, the Republic's response needs to change.

Edited by Dr. Vengeance, May 29 2013 - 05:49 PM.

The Vengent Spectre.

#230 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 05:50 PM

Do you mean I should make the Republic's response a little more drastic? Or less? Either way I got it, the Republic's response needs to change.

More drastic I think.

You can go to Madara for suggestions if you need em.

#231 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members

• 1,492 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 06:19 PM

How ironic is this Also, Posted Image Made it myself. I'll put it on when I change rank.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One, May 29 2013 - 06:19 PM.

hitmanivnopic.png

BZPRPG Profiles

#232 Offline Vengent Spectre

Vengent Spectre
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 07:12 PM

K, I changed the response.  Is it too drastic? Not drastic enough or just fine?

The Vengent Spectre.

#233 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 08:21 PM

Hm. I hate to be nitpicky, specially since you but so much work into it (and I can tell you did), but insofar as I'm aware....the test for becoming an Apprentice is constructing your own light-saber. It's only when you want to become a lord that they starting counting things like Jedi kills (not random innocents mind). 

Also, I think, he'd be on equal footing with other apprentices. Not a slave, but rather a student. You were unclear on that. Just clarifying in case on that one.

A general note to everyone:

Also, with all these erm...."lovely" people in the Order, I'm fairly certain the Sith will have quite a few therapists aboard their ship by now. Mental problems do not a Darth make. :P

Leadership in the Sith won't be determined by kills alone. Just an FYI.

Edited by Basilisk, May 29 2013 - 08:21 PM.

#234 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members

• 1,492 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 08:27 PM

So what do you guys say on those Clones, and Strack just needs one more +1 for this to be good. (If you guys approve both clones, then we can have a squad. Well except for the ARC Trooper)

hitmanivnopic.png

BZPRPG Profiles

#235 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 08:28 PM

They seem fine. A bit short though. Approved.

That, and I'm leery on someone controlling 2/3rds of a commando unit. But eh. No rule against it.

#236 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members

• 1,492 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 08:31 PM

Okay, now I need another +1.

For Citrus, Dr. V, and Flex, the offer is still up for grabs if you want to join a clone commando squad. No limit on how much, plus my ARC trooper could also use a squad.

hitmanivnopic.png

BZPRPG Profiles

#237 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 08:38 PM

Mm. I'm avaliable to RP holo-training for anyone who wants a challenge.

/Is bored and wants to kill something.

#238 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members

• 1,492 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 08:50 PM

You can join in if you want. We now have bugs attacking. We could use another commando.

hitmanivnopic.png

BZPRPG Profiles

#239 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 08:56 PM

Eh. If you want me to hurl some BX-Commando Droids at ya, let me know. :P

#240 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members

• 1,492 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 08:58 PM

I'll keep that in mind when I get my Zeta Squad formed. (Yes that's our new squad name.)

hitmanivnopic.png

BZPRPG Profiles

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users