• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Anybody have a Power Pack they'd be willing to sell?

power pack hafu rua music

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline XONAR

XONAR
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 835 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:58 PM

Hi BZPower! This is my first post on my new account. I have had other accounts over the years but abandoned them because I got too busy. I am committed to this one, however, and I can't wait to get to know all of you. 

I have looked all over eBay, but I haven't seen a Power Pack for sale recently, so I figured you guys probably have one you're willing to sell. Just tell me how much you want and maybe we can make a deal.  :)

Thanks,

MX5

-XONARsig.png

mnolg_dvd_bzp_banner_2.jpg

Feel free to add this banner to your sig!

#2 Offline PyroLizard Prime

PyroLizard Prime
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 232 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 07:05 AM

You should continue looking on ebay, they come up a lot when I go on.

Edited by Enax the epic, May 24 2013 - 07:06 AM.

"I am proud... to have called you brother... Vakama..."- Toa lhikan, the best character ever created by LEGO...

"Toa... So dramatic"- Nidhiki, another one if the best characters ever created by LEGO...

Remember them...

enax_the_epic_big.pngENAX WILL HAVE YOUR SOUL... Or your mask... Or maybe both...     :tohu: 

Sprite credits go to Katuko and Strack. Great job, guys!  :D

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

#3 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,169 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 08:24 AM

Another option is to Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6. They pretty much have everything.

Edited by Black Six, May 24 2013 - 11:08 AM.

#4 Offline Trans Girl Tamaru

Trans Girl Tamaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 08:52 AM

[color=#00ccff;]there's one particular online Lego Marketplace you might be able to find it in. shame we can't mention it by name...[/color]

#5 Offline XONAR

XONAR
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members

• 835 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 08:44 AM

I'll try the "Do not bypass filter option" on eBay, and I'll look around on that Lego marketplace that we're apparently not allowed to mention by name. 

Thanks!

-XONARsig.png

#6 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 10:54 AM

I'll try the "Do not bypass filter option" on eBay, and I'll look around on that Lego marketplace that we're apparently not allowed to mention by name. 

Thanks!

Do NOT bypass the world filter means you can mention the site on BZP. The head moderator, Black Six, edited out the name.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#7 Offline XONAR

XONAR
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members

• 835 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 06:10 PM

Sorry Canis Lupus, I'm a little confused on what you mean there. Are you saying you're allowed to mention the site on the forums but B6 will edit it out? Or did you mean to say can't instead of can? Anyway I looked around on that particular Lego parts marketplace and found several of them! I was rather surprised to see so many at such a good price. (~$30 NIB!) 

-XONARsig.png

#8 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

Madara: Mangekyou Master
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 07:27 PM

Sorry Canis Lupus, I'm a little confused on what you mean there. Are you saying you're allowed to mention the site on the forums but B6 will edit it out? Or did you mean to say can't instead of can? Anyway I looked around on that particular Lego parts marketplace and found several of them! I was rather surprised to see so many at such a good price. (~$30 NIB!) 

Yeah, one can't say the names of certain sites. Wow, that is a good price.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users