Anybody have a Power Pack they'd be willing to sell?

Art Vandelay

Hi BZPower! This is my first post on my new account. I have had other accounts over the years but abandoned them because I got too busy. I am committed to this one, however, and I can't wait to get to know all of you.

I have looked all over eBay, but I haven't seen a Power Pack for sale recently, so I figured you guys probably have one you're willing to sell. Just tell me how much you want and maybe we can make a deal. :)

Thanks,

MX5

Bliss.png

You should continue looking on ebay, they come up a lot when I go on.

Edited by Enax the epic

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I'll try the "Do not bypass filter option" on eBay, and I'll look around on that Lego marketplace that we're apparently not allowed to mention by name.

Thanks!

Do NOT bypass the world filter means you can mention the site on BZP. The head moderator, Black Six, edited out the name.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Sorry Canis Lupus, I'm a little confused on what you mean there. Are you saying you're allowed to mention the site on the forums but B6 will edit it out? Or did you mean to say can't instead of can? Anyway I looked around on that particular Lego parts marketplace and found several of them! I was rather surprised to see so many at such a good price. (~$30 NIB!)

Bliss.png

Sorry Canis Lupus, I'm a little confused on what you mean there. Are you saying you're allowed to mention the site on the forums but B6 will edit it out? Or did you mean to say can't instead of can? Anyway I looked around on that particular Lego parts marketplace and found several of them! I was rather surprised to see so many at such a good price. (~$30 NIB!)

Yeah, one can't say the names of certain sites. Wow, that is a good price.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies