• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Akeja

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,701 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 01:39 AM

Posted Image[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][The picture above links to the MOCpages gallery.][/font]Akeja is a female Toa of Magnetism. She uses her power to control a generator, which allows her to move extremely quickly. Akeja is also very skilled at hand-to-hand unarmed combat.

Feedback is appreciated.

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Dreife of the Nine Gold Blades

#2 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,082 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 03:26 AM

[color=rgb(68,68,68);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Wow i must admit i love the shoulder axe blades. The color scheme is awesome as well. Will admit i would love to see the custom skull/head piece you are using for it looks very intriguing especially with that blue pipe piece. This is still amazing[/color]

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#3 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 390 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 06:27 AM

Oh my! The eyes look amazing! 

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos    A.K.

#4 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,701 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 08:10 AM

[color=rgb(68,68,68);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Wow i must admit i love the shoulder axe blades. The color scheme is awesome as well. Will admit i would love to see the custom skull/head piece you are using for it looks very intriguing especially with that blue pipe piece. This is still amazing[/color]

Thanks Vox. It's actually not a custom head, the blue tube is kept in there by friction.

Oh my! The eyes look amazing! 

Thanks AC. It seems people really like the eye technique, LOL.

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#5 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 625 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 08:56 AM

haha, that last comment on the Kanohi killed me. it's a great MOC, as usual. not exactly feminine, but hey, she's a Toa(?). do those shoulder blades(haha, pun) make the arms difficult to move?

76561198084895102.png

Feel free to add me on steam c:

#6 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,701 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 10:25 AM

Thanks Strack. Yes, the shoulder blades (quite literally) do restrict the arm movement... not directly, but their placement pushes down the regular shoulder armor, which causes the arms to be somewhat limited. As you can see in the photos, though, it's not too bad. :)

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#7 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 390 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 11:40 AM

Thanks Vox. It's actually not a custom head, the blue tube is kept in there by friction.

>Oh my! The eyes look amazing! 

Thanks AC. It seems people really like the eye technique, LOL.

No problem :) and i love the color scheme too :D

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos    A.K.

#8 Offline Freezer Burn

Freezer Burn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 291 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 01:57 PM

Lookin sharp, Chro. (Get it? Sharp? The axe pieces? Heheh... never mind.) The generator is a really cool concept and a really cool shape. The wheels and the blades make it really otherworldly or future-y, which is continued through the color scheme (that transblue always looks like it's just humming with power). Super awesome. :)

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

#9 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,537 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 04:25 PM

The tube on the eyes is really interesting my friend. The shoulder ax blades look really cool. The generator looks good. Also that does happen sometimes to me when I do some MOCs.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#10 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,701 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 08:21 PM

Thanks Freezerburn. Nice pun. ;)

Also that does happen sometimes to me when I do some MOCs.

What does?

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#11 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,537 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 10:06 PM

The whole gender thing. At first there're male, then some how I make them female.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#12 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,701 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 06:19 AM

Oh. Yep. Usually when I am starting a MOC, that's already decided, but this time I changed it for some reason. :lol:

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users