Akeja

Chro

8771394254_5ee5082128_n.jpg[The picture above links to the MOCpages gallery.]Akeja is a female Toa of Magnetism. She uses her power to control a generator, which allows her to move extremely quickly. Akeja is also very skilled at hand-to-hand unarmed combat.

Feedback is appreciated.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wow i must admit i love the shoulder axe blades. The color scheme is awesome as well. Will admit i would love to see the custom skull/head piece you are using for it looks very intriguing especially with that blue pipe piece. This is still amazing

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Wow i must admit i love the shoulder axe blades. The color scheme is awesome as well. Will admit i would love to see the custom skull/head piece you are using for it looks very intriguing especially with that blue pipe piece. This is still amazing

Thanks Vox. It's actually not a custom head, the blue tube is kept in there by friction.

Oh my! The eyes look amazing!

Thanks AC. It seems people really like the eye technique, LOL.

but their spirits

Thanks Strack. Yes, the shoulder blades (quite literally) do restrict the arm movement... not directly, but their placement pushes down the regular shoulder armor, which causes the arms to be somewhat limited. As you can see in the photos, though, it's not too bad. :)

but their spirits

Thanks Vox. It's actually not a custom head, the blue tube is kept in there by friction.

>Oh my! The eyes look amazing!

Thanks AC. It seems people really like the eye technique, LOL.

No problem :) and i love the color scheme too :D

Lookin sharp, Chro. (Get it? Sharp? The axe pieces? Heheh... never mind.) The generator is a really cool concept and a really cool shape. The wheels and the blades make it really otherworldly or future-y, which is continued through the color scheme (that transblue always looks like it's just humming with power). Super awesome. :)

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!