Care to be a middleman? :P

BrickPharaoh

Hi everyone! I would first like to apologize in advance in case my topic seems out of bounds, but I thought that since there's a lot of awesome people out here who might be willing to help me (I hope) then I might as well post it.

Basically, I am living in the United Kingdom at the moment, and there is a trader somewhere on the world wide web that has everything I need and more! Only thing is, he/she/they do not ship to my destination. Therefore what I thought of doing was to have someone collect the shipment for me and then ship it to here for me (The UK), for a *reasonable* handling mark-up depending on the size of the order.

A problem with this arrangement is that I have less than one month left here in the UK, so I would truly appreciate if someone could pull of that sort of task for me. Of course, I will be paying for all shipping expenses and such, as well as a reasonable sum of money for that person's trouble.

I would be forever grateful. Forever and ever.

Please PM me if you would be interested in doing this.

Please delete this topic if it's out of bounds/inappropriate.

Note: money transactions would be easiest using Paypal. For me and (hopefully) you!

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

That's fantastic! Thank you so much! I'll try to sort it out by the end of this week the latest since I have exams coming up. Thanks a whole lot!! :D

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)