• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Care to be a middleman? :P

Shippinng Handling Profit

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 542 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 08:08 PM

Hi everyone! I would first like to apologize in advance in case my topic seems out of bounds, but I thought that since there's a lot of awesome people out here who might be willing to help me (I hope) then I might as well post it.

Basically, I am living in the United Kingdom at the moment, and there is a trader somewhere on the world wide web that has everything I need and more! Only thing is, he/she/they do not ship to my destination. Therefore what I thought of doing was to have someone collect the shipment for me and then ship it to here for me (The UK), for a *reasonable* handling mark-up depending on the size of the order.

A problem with this arrangement is that I have less than one month left here in the UK, so I would truly appreciate if someone could pull of that sort of task for me. Of course, I will be paying for all shipping expenses and such, as well as a reasonable sum of money for that person's trouble. 

I would be forever grateful. Forever and ever.

Please PM me if you would be interested in doing this.

Please delete this topic if it's out of bounds/inappropriate. 

Note: money transactions would be easiest using Paypal. For me and (hopefully) you!

:tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#2 Offline XONAR

XONAR
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 832 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 10:02 PM

I can't seem to PM you for whatever reason. I am willing to be the middleman for your transaction. I would hate to be in your situation, so I'd like to help you out. :) PM me if you can about the details of the transaction.
-XONARsig.png

mnolg_dvd_bzp_banner_2.jpg

Feel free to add this banner to your sig!

#3 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 542 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 04:06 AM

That's fantastic! Thank you so much! I'll try to sort it out by the end of this week the latest since I have exams coming up. Thanks a whole lot!! :D

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#4 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,169 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 06:10 AM

I could help. But I don't use PayPal.

#5 Offline XONAR

XONAR
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 832 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 09:42 AM

No problem! I have exams as well this week, so the end of the week would work out good.

-XONARsig.png

mnolg_dvd_bzp_banner_2.jpg

Feel free to add this banner to your sig!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users