Kohila's BIONICLE Collectible Checklists

Kohila

So a while back, I started working on some newer versions of the checklists that were created for all of the BIONICLE collectibles that we've seen so far. The main gripe that I had with the older variants was that they were saved as .jpg, which meant that the quality was reduced significantly, and it made it difficult do do one-click bubble filling with the bucket tool. My first thought was to just redo the fill circles so that you could do one-click filling, but the idea stuck to me to completely overhaul them for those who like nice, clean files.

I first began work on a Kraata checklist, which I posted here in the Art Topic a few months ago. Sadly, the Topic was lost, as it was posted within the timeframe of data that we ended up rolling back on the forums.

So I figured that making the Krana/Krana-Kal Checklist and reposting a new Topic including both checklists would be a good idea, with the goal of posting a new Kanohi and Kanoka checklist in the meantime.

So here we are, the first two checklists:

Krana / Krana-Kal Checklist

krana-krana-kal_checklist_th.png

100% Size | 45% Size

Wild Kraata Checklist

wild_kraata_checklist_th.png

100% Size | 40% Size

Like I said earlier; you can expect a Kanohi and Kanoka checklist soon. The Kanohi checklist is currently in the WIP stage, and the Kanoka Checklist will follow shortly on its heels when it's complete! :)

I personally use the checklists scaled down to 40% / 45% because they're smaller and easier to handle, but the hi-res versions at 100% are here in case any of you feel daring enough to work with such large files. :P

As always, any kind of feedback is welcome. I'd like to know what the community would like to see in terms of interactability, such as importing the checklists to Flash or HTML5 to allow for easier tracking and updating of the lists ((I have a long-term goal of porting them to HTML5 eventually, but I need to get the mechanics of the markup down before I could even begin coding in it :P )).

Thanks a bunch guys, and I hope to see a lot of people using these! :D

zT0o5WQ.pngKohila zVZHXI3.pngKohilaice vHGufqp.pngKohi#0612

vasterror_splash.png

• 2 weeks later...