Can Bionicle Characters Dream?

Vakama had dreams, and I believe it was stated that Mata Nui dreamed a bit while he was having his long sleep. Both characters are a bit unique for that sort of thing. A less canon source would be MNOLG 2, where Hahli awakes from a dream at the very beginning of the game. This also answers your question about sleeping CeeCee, because pretty much all the huts you find in MNOLG 2 have a bed in them. MNOLG 2 isn't 100% on these things, but there's no reason for any of those things not to be right.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Yes, absolutely (at least some of them). The Toa Mata "had dark dreams" while in the canisters, and the Matoran Ahkmou was said to have dreamed of "Dark Hunters, Vahki, and Great Disks" in Voyage of Fear. There are multiple mentions of the Matoran having dreams in Makuta's canisters. Even Mata Nui was said to have dreamed in Downfall.

Well, okay, that leaves Makuta, Skakdi, Vortixx...:P. The Skakdi really didn't feel too messed up in the Annona fight, but they did try to fight back, but that might have been because he was just a monster or something. The Makuta haven't slept since they turned into gaseous forms - or at least, they don't have to...

@Chro: Yes, they do sleep. Confirmed as every thirty-six hours, I believe.

In MNOLG II, the first scene is a dream that Hahli has. So, yes, they dream and sleep.

If I remember correctly, MNOG ist 100% canon so I dont know. Its definitely evidence towards it. Also, could you count Vakama's visions?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

So long as their brains are at least partly organic (and we have evidence that they probably are, given how they can feel mental pain, get dizzy, and even achieve sentience in the first place), then yes, I think they dream. How often they sleep, however, and how often they actually dream anything noteworthy that they would feel like talking about, is a different question.

In The Dweller Report (which I assume is totally canon, maybe I'm wrong), Norik has a dream, so, yeah, they can and do.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

7- Do toa sleep and have dreams I know matoran do?7) Yes

1. Can matoran naturally have dreams? 1) Yes

And that settles it. Methinks this covers everything, so question answered, topic closed.

In The Dweller Report (which I assume is totally canon, maybe I'm wrong), Norik has a dream, so, yeah, they can and do.

Yes, it's canon. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)