Red Star Toa Theory

So due to the teleportation failure in the Red Star we can assume there are at least a few Toa stuck up there.

Would they have had some way of observing Mata-Nui and his body and the goings on of the island of Mata-Nui and Voya-Nui?

Lets say they can, would it be possible that they could have sent Toa energy through some sort of powering system in the Red Star to transform Jaller and co. into Inika?

Just something i was thinking about before bed and thought I'd see what every one else thinks. ^_^

Foam_Finger_Matoran.PNG

the statement below is true
the statement above is a lie

No, they would not be able to see anywhere outside the Red Star.

Also, it was an automatic system on the star's part to transform Jaller and co. into Toa Inika. This system was built just in case there needed to be Toa outside the MU.

Does this answer the question?

I think there must be another reason/excuse for the lightning which create the Toa Inika, what if that energy was supposed to do something? but because Jaller & co. were hit by it an they had Toa power it transformed them.

When Greg confirmed what Toatapio said, there didn't seem to be any implication that a second reason was needed for it. Making new Toa is reason enough. Maybe a bit disappointing because that's what we all thought anyways, but nothing wrong with us figuring things out correctly occasionally. :P

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I must add to this; if the Red Star had an automatic transformation system in case Toa were needed outside the MU, was that a one-off automatic system or would it theoretically be capable of doing it again to a Matoran of Spherus Magna? I know there's still plenty of Toa on SM, but under the right circumstances...

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

I'd assume it requires the MU to be functioning on some level to activate the red lightning thing. The MU is pretty much wrecked, right? I don't think it would turn all (or any) of the Matoran outside into Toa.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I'd assume it requires the MU to be functioning on some level to activate the red lightning thing. The MU is pretty much wrecked, right? I don't think it would turn all (or any) of the Matoran outside into Toa.

Yes, but the Red Star seems to be working independently of the MU, at least to some level. And don't forget Mata Nui was comatose when the Red Star transformed the Inika into Toa. But we don't know...

There's really no reason sending down a beam of Toa energy should have anything to do with whether the giant robot is operational or not. You just point and shoot.

As for whether it's a one-shot dealio, who knows? It might have stored just enough Toa energy for six Toa, or might have stored enough for hundreds and it's nowhere near depletion, or might generate its own Toa Energy anew. It's also possible revived Toa who are trapped up there might somehow be able to turn into Turaga in order to recharge it if needed. I would lean toward it making its own TE since it was made by the Great Beings and they made TE to begin with.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Well, seeing as the Great Beings want to kill off Toa, and there's no need (in terms of the robot's operation, which GB-made destiny systems would function on), I doubt there will be any more RS-created Toa from lightning storms.

Unless there's a "manual override" up there for it. Or, like too many other GB things, it breaks. :P

I don't know about the rest of the GBs, but we know that Angonce is aware of the Reformation, and actually wanted the Toa (and the other MU species) to not be killed, since he was trying to stop Marendar. I think that might show us the perspective of at least some of the GBs.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I don't know about the rest of the GBs, but we know that Angonce is aware of the Reformation, and actually wanted the Toa (and the other MU species) to not be killed, since he was trying to stop Marendar. I think that might show us the perspective of at least some of the GBs.

It would (most likely all), but they don't know what Angonce knows from seeing them personally (apparently).

• 3 weeks later...

So due to the teleportation failure in the Red Star we can assume there are at least a few Toa stuck up there.

A few? More like a few hundred. XD

No, they would not be able to see anywhere outside the Red Star.

Also, it was an automatic system on the star's part to transform Jaller and co. into Toa Inika. This system was built just in case there needed to be Toa outside the MU.

Does this answer the question?

Yup, plain and simple.