8) The Traitor

Comics will be posted on Saturdays.

GS)

(1 Reserved

(2 Reserved

(3 Open

(4 Open

(5 Open

GS's will have small parts in the plot and only for a few comics at the most.

This doesn't use the same characters as Noobicorn Inc.

All new Characters.

Credit to

Whoever made the RZ kit.

Edited by Sir Giggles of Gigglington

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Extra Terrestrial investigators? O.O there coming for me!

I'd love to GS, but I'd have to do the coloring for it :/

I like it though, you did a really good job on the intro!

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

well in a kit you pick the body design and gender and race you want to be take that all including the 360 find a mask you like put that in the head 360 and start recoloring the body poses.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Extra Terrestrial investigators? O.O there coming for me!

I'd love to GS, but I'd have to do the coloring for it :/

I like it though, you did a really good job on the intro!

Thank you.

Looks good! It's nice to see (what I think will be) a serious dark-ish comic.

Looking forward to the next one!

I'm going to post them on saturdays. Thank you.

Hm. This was an simple start, but I like the idea of it. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

For GSing, do I have to send a kit? Because I have no idea how to make a kit.

If you send me the description of the character, I can do the sprite for you.

Looks good so far. By the way is this RZMIK Revolution or Six-Shade RZMIK?

RZMIK Revolution.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Just a few criticisms: first of all, in the context-defining first panel, you give us all of the necessary information to establish the setting except for the day and month. It just seems a little odd to establish a setting and have the only time-related information be the time of day and the current year. Not a big deal, just a minor detail.

Secondly, the first comic falls into a common trap: it's trying to be an introductory comic but it hardly gives the reader any introductory material. It feels like it should be the opening scene of a much longer comic. I don't know who these characters are, I don't know whether or not to root for them, and I hardly know what's going on. The first comic is humorless, actionless and honestly pretty boring. Now, I'm almost positive that the series will get better as time goes on, but the first comic has done nothing to hook me.

With that said, you do get brownie points for putting your comics in .png form and for your use of speech bubbles and outlined text. Both of those things make the comic much more aesthetically pleasing. You also deserve props for your use of light and shadow to create atmosphere.

I'm interested to see where this thing goes, and good luck on the future of the series!

Edited by Shawn Spencer

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Just a few criticisms: first of all, in the context-defining first panel, you give us all of the necessary information to establish the setting except for the day and month. It just seems a little odd to establish a setting and have the only time-related information be the time of day and the current year. Not a big deal, just a minor detail.

Secondly, the first comic falls into a common trap: it's trying to be an introductory comic but it hardly gives the reader any introductory material. It feels like it should be the opening scene of a much longer comic. I don't know who these characters are, I don't know whether or not to root for them, and I hardly know what's going on. The first comic is humorless, actionless and honestly pretty boring. Now, I'm almost positive that the series will get better as time goes on, but the first comic has done nothing to hook me.

With that said, you do get brownie points for putting your comics in .png form and for your use of speech bubbles and outlined text. Both of those things make the comic much more aesthetically pleasing. You also deserve props for your use of light and shadow to create atmosphere.

I'm interested to see where this thing goes, and good luck on the future of the series!

Well it's not supposed to be a comedy.

And I made it in an hour.

Just saying.

Thanks for the feedback.

And the second comic has more detail.

And I'll have a character sheet soon.

Character Sheet posted

Now you know who everybody is!I"ll update it when I introduce new characters!

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Hmm... Suspenseful, but I'm kind of waiting for something big to happen. It's been somewhat slow.

Should I PM you about GSing?

Do you have sprites for the character you would like to use?

If not, you can send me the description and name of the character.

And something big WILL happen soon.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Ooh! It's getting better and better!

Just a suggestion, but the text on the bottoms of the frames 10 and 13 were kinda hard to read. You might want to do it in a color other than black.

Hmm... Suspenseful, but I'm kind of waiting for something big to happen. It's been somewhat slow.

I actually like the fact that it is starting out slow. That is, after all, how Bionicle started out.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Ooh! It's getting better and better!

Just a suggestion, but the text on the bottoms of the frames 10 and 13 were kinda hard to read. You might want to do it in a color other than black.

I actually wanted those to be hard to read.

That was sort of the point. lol

He is actually supposed to be mumbling and nobody understand what he says sometimes.

Edited by Dr. Giggles

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

• 2 weeks later...

yoyoyoyo dAWGthis is a good thing so far. but i'd like to point out the only big problem i noticed.

some backgrounds, particularly the one of the outside of the building with the satellite, look as if they were created on a white background, then later changed to transparent in order to be used on different backgrounds. (in this case, so that they could be used in day and night). that's the one mistake i would correct. you should always make your panels on a transparent background.

good start! the plot is a little slow, but at least you aren't rushing things. and i'd work on giving the characters some more depth, though.

yoyo

peace out

homie

naw man

yoyoyoyo dAWGthis is a good thing so far. but i'd like to point out the only big problem i noticed.

some backgrounds, particularly the one of the outside of the building with the satellite, look as if they were created on a white background, then later changed to transparent in order to be used on different backgrounds. (in this case, so that they could be used in day and night). that's the one mistake i would correct. you should always make your panels on a transparent background.

good start! the plot is a little slow, but at least you aren't rushing things. and i'd work on giving the characters some more depth, though.

yoyo

peace out

homie

Thank you brother.

I'll do what your wise mind advises.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Let's see. Dr. Giggles from Noobicorn Inc. is in the background, and Calvinus Nequam looks like Micky Mouse. Nothing that odd.

Did you even notice who Calvinus is?

Oh. My. Goodness. I got to read two new comics in a row (because I didn't read it last Saturday)!

So much awesome.

And Calvinus is epic.

DID YOU NOTICE?!

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Let's see. Dr. Giggles from Noobicorn Inc. is in the background, and Calvinus Nequam looks like Micky Mouse. Nothing that odd.

Oh. My. Goodness. I got to read two new comics in a row (because I didn't read it last Saturday)!

So much awesome.

And Calvinus is epic.

DID YOU NOTICE?!

Deadmau5?

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Dude that's really good The charactersin the background is you and the cat guy fromYour first season of noobicorn incRight? By the way nice ipad

Yes.

So much awesome.

And Calvinus is epic.

DID YOU NOTICE?!

Deadmau5?

No. Not him.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~