Cabbage's Best MOCs

I don't have a good flat surface or a good background. (I had to pull paper out of my printer to use.) And my camera is no good. But... These are my best 2 MoCs, and the only ones I consider worthy of being posted. So, without further ado, I present: KailuMatoran img_18030.jpg Lying DownLungingFront AngleBackDetails [No name yet] img_18390.jpg FrontMenacingIdleStaff DetailBackFeet BackBack DetailHead DetailHead Angle CnC welcomed and appreciated! If the pictures are too big, I can deeplink them.

Edited by PurpleCabbage

Your best MoCs are quite good. =o I really like the Matoran's hands. The only thing I'd suggest for it is to either add more teal or just make it all black. It looks kinda starnge with just teal feet and head. As for the big black thing, it's pretty perfect except for the blue pins, but that can't really be fixed. =/ Good job on these!

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

Kailu is just... he's nothing short of amazing. I've never seen a Matoran MOC better than this. The arms and legs are just... I never would've thought of that. Great job. 12/10. Unnamed MOC, nothing much to say. I guess my favorite part would be the legs and feet. Really... glompy. But the head reminds me too much of one of InvaderZeta's MOCs. Almost enough for me to think of it as being copied.

Edited by Zarohum

Kailu is just... he's nothing short of amazing. I've never seen a Matoran MOC better than this. The arms and legs are just... I never would've thought of that. Great job. 12/10. Unnamed MOC, nothing much to say. I guess my favorite part would be the legs and feet. Really... glompy. But the head reminds me too much of one of InvaderZeta's MOCs. Almost enough for me to think of it as being copied.

About that - I recall seeing a MoC that used upside-down Avotoran wings around a head, but that was almost a year ago and I went completely off of vague memory. I liked the concept, but didn't mean to really copy it. I'd like it if you could provide a link to the MoC. Edited by PurpleCabbage