What Bionicle projectile have you lost the most of?

Ok so we all know how easy it is to lose Bionicle projectiles such as Rhotuka spinners and Zamor spheres. Which one have you lost the most of? I have lost more Rhotuka spinners than anything else.Kanoka Discs/Matoran DiscsRhotuka SpinnersZamor Spheres/Light Spheres

Cordak AmmoSquid AmmoShadow LeechesThornax

Edited by MX5Miata
Bliss.png

Lol :D mostly everyone lost their Zamor spheres! I never lost one because I would secure the spheres in the launchers by adding a couple Technic pieces on them. I did happen to loose my Cordak missiles mostly idk how, the launchers held them in pretty weak after a while so they just tended to fall off. :(

Zamor spheres, but not from Zamor/midak launchers. I made a full sized gun for them powered by elastic bands. Used several elastic bands, stretched a long way to get good power. Gun was highly unstable and prone to breaking. The range was good though, and as a result I lost quite a few zamors/midaks.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Zamor spheres, but not from Zamor/midak launchers. I made a full sized gun for them powered by elastic bands. Used several elastic bands, stretched a long way to get good power. Gun was highly unstable and prone to breaking. The range was good though, and as a result I lost quite a few zamors/midaks.

Did you post a video of it on YouTube? If so, I may have seen it.
Bliss.png

Did you post a video of it on ######? If so, I may have seen it.

I didn't post pictures or video of it anywhere, just something I made. Also, the mentioning of that particular website is prohibited unfortunately.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Usually they went behind things like bookshelves. :lol:Sorry about mentioning you know what. I wasn't thinking. :)

Oh I see lol, I just really never even used the Spinners because they couldnt stay on too well and the rip cords or whatever just looked silly on the sets because they were just sticking out

I honestly never kept track of them. Possibly Rhotuka Spinners, since I think I recall some of them breaking, but besides that, I'm not sure.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I would say that I've lost Rhotuka the most. I've kept my projectiles safe in there own drawer. And I've only lost one Rhotuka outside. Another got buried in a wall but I was able to dig it out since the base boards weren't installed at the time.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Hmm... I'm not really sure, but it certainly seems like I have more trouble finding either the Zamor Spheres or the Squid Ammo, so I'll go with those.

"You must remember, young Toa, that the brightest light- casts the darkest shadow."

Starting a PBZP. Have a look at my MOCs below and PM me if you're interested.

PBZP: A B C D E F G H I J K L M M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

In progress:

Other MOCs: Tohu and Dume, Toa Salina, Tahu 2010 revamp

Once, 7 or 8 years ago, I was in our backyard launching Rhotuka. And one flew a little higher or a little farther than I thought it did. I tried to find it, but gave up because I had a bunch more spinners, so it wasn't that big of a deal.

A few weeks ago, we were doing some yard work, chopping down some bushes, and we found an old, dirty Rhotuka lying in the dirt!

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

Once, 7 or 8 years ago, I was in our backyard launching Rhotuka. And one flew a little higher or a little farther than I thought it did. I tried to find it, but gave up because I had a bunch more spinners, so it wasn't that big of a deal.

A few weeks ago, we were doing some yard work, chopping down some bushes, and we found an old, dirty Rhotuka lying in the dirt!

Thats a cool story! :D I found my first Kanohi, a blue Kaukau Nuva, in the loft of my garage last week. I hadn't seen it since 2008. I love finding old Bionicle stuff years after they are lost.

Bliss.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Idk about you guys, but i've probably lost 20+ cordak bullets. 07 was my "prime year" i had soo many of those

20+? Wow, you must have been a hardcore collector back in '07! I had maybe 10, and I lost a few.

Probably Zamors.

I still have like sixty of those things though.

You probably have a full set with that many Zamors!

Bliss.png

• 2 weeks later...

Orange. Zamor. Spheres. I've lost a million of them, but they're still everywhere!

• 2 weeks later...