What Bionicle projectile have you lost the most of?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure I lost one of the Toa Hagah's Rhotuka...I think Iruini's... but otherwise, I've been good!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Zamor Spheres basically have their own time-space wormhole wich they disappear into. I think most them save for a few one and the ones from the combiner already escaped into a far far away galaxy. Some squids too probably, but I'm not quite sure how many squids we usually have in one canister and I only have Takadox unfortunately.

And out of the 6 shadow leeches I think one made a run for it too. Might be hiding in that dark corner I never check or my rats already executed it. Poor thing.

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)

Lets see.Rhotuka Disks - Lost 2 out of 4"Zamor Spheres" (gray) - Lost 1 out of 8Squids - 1 out of 2Shadow Leech - 1 out of 1

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...