Have You Changed Since Bzp Came Back?

Phovos

It's been a long time. I was going to come back a while ago, but turns out my return was a week after the forums were taken offline for upgrading. And I'm pretty much a different person now. More mature. Possibly a better writer. A larger incentive to swear (even though I wouldn't here). Interests in other things. A smaller addiction to Bohrok. Things like that. And now, in old Phovos-The-Raptor-Style, here are my questions: 1. Have you changed since BZP came back?2. How have you changed?3. Have you noticed anyone else change?4. *insert pointless question here* Thanks, -Phovos the Raptor (and company)

1. Ehh... probably not profoundly changed.2. I think I tend to curse more online due to months of not being censored.3. Meh. Not really. I've seen some people who nearly gave up BZP during the downtime and then suddenly come around again when the forums returned.4. Chocolate milk, please.

G A Y   A S   H E C K

1. A little, I'd say2. I've noticed things about myself. I've become a serious chat addict, which keeps me from doing anything else, and I've become horribly fickle, again a mental liability.3. Probably only anyone who was not a brony before the downtime started, but is now (yes, I went there :annoyed:)4. No I don't take my ability to use the toilet for granted.

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I apparently aged by 6 months - just look at all the wrinkles! :( ...now, seriously:

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?2. How have you changed?3. Have you noticed anyone else change?4. *insert pointless question here*

1. No, I don't think so. I'm still my old self, with sarcastic tendencies, the habit to change my avatar way too often and a love for using grammar but makin typos.2. I got older ;)3. not yet4. *include pointless yet witty answer here*

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I've technically been gone for, what, a year, maybe two? I've changed significantly since then. Why, you can almost say I've grown up. Not a whole lot people got to see how I've changed over the break, but one thing really sticks out of my mind. Ponies. That's really all there is to say on the matter.

train.png

Oh Phovos, how I missed your lists of questions! :P1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Yeah, definitely. 2. How have you changed?I've been spending more time on the computer, and seeing a lot of old friends is a pretty good feeling. I guess I'm a bit more excited in my everyday life and I've been doodling a lot more Bionicle characters than usual. 3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Not particularly, but the passage of time has indeed improved the quality of posts of some members. Maybe if BZPower goes down for a few more months well all be posting in iambic pentameter! 4. *insert pointless question here**insert pointless answer here*

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Yes. Definitely.2. How have you changed?Sadly, my interest in Bionicle has waned slightly. Now that the forums are back on, my interest'll probably go back up to normal levels.3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Not really. I don't know that many people here off of the forums.4. *insert pointless question here*SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

• [*]3,690 posts[*]4year.gif2.gif

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 02:05 AMIt's been a long time. I was going to come back a while ago, but turns out my return was a week after the forums were taken offline for upgrading.And I'm pretty much a different person now. More mature. Possibly a better writer. A larger incentive to swear (even though I wouldn't here). Interests in other things. A smaller addiction to Bohrok. Things like that.And now, in old Phovos-The-Raptor-Style, here are my questions:1. Have you changed since BZP came back?yes2. How have you changed?i doubled my post count3. Have you noticed anyone else change?yes4. *insert pointless question here*I <3 wheatly omh i copied and pasted you spinny mask :D

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Yes. 2. How have you changed?I'm much more focused and skeptical about things. Also much-less child-friendly compared to the forums.3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Not really, wasn't around long enough before the forums went out to really notice anyone change between then and now.4. *insert pointless question here*Yes, a whole grapefruit.

Wow I haven't been here in a long time...

• [*]Yes.[*]I've become a much better programmer, found out I like Street Fighter a lot more than I used to, and I matured a bit, too.[*]The forums have only been up for 5 days, and I remember almost nobody. So no ^_^[*]Hadouken! Or something or other.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Somewhat, yes.2. How have you changed?I consider myself a better, more experienced writer; I'm far more used to the internet's shenanigans than before; and my musical tastes have grown and become more defined than before. Also, blogging for the win.3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Perhaps somewhat -- but then again, the whole forums have changed, so spotting any specific differences would be like finding a needle in a haystack.4. *insert pointless question here*No, hold the mayo.

1. Yes.2. I post a lot more. Also, I forgot some of the rules.3.The look of the forums have changed. And there are new members.4. Only if I'm not dead, grandma. Only if...

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

1. Have you changed since BZP came back? Personality-wise, not really. Interests, though, is a different story.2. How have you changed? I'm a lot more tempted to mention sites that aren't allowed to be mentioned, as are some other people as I've seen.3. Have you noticed anyone else change? All the people I knew from before the downtime seem pretty much the same to me.4. *insert pointless question here* brakelatabasaasta feed me

Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

1. I've changed a bit. 2. I'm not as easy to provoke as I used to be, and I'm a bit more peaceful. 3. Not really, I'm not the kind of person that observes changes in people. 4. Since this answer is pointless, I will point out that this answer is absolutely pointless and you should stop reading my answer to this question as it's pointless. It's pointless, too.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Yep, I've noticed I have to be more careful of what I type, I got a little more foul-mouthed in real life. :P2. How have you changed?I guess just gotten older. And all the things that entails.3. Have you noticed anyone else change?I've noticed ET seems a lot more active than he used to be.4. *insert pointless question hereNo, I don't think you're wasting my time. Wait, what?:lol:

jlovfkk.jpg

1. The dreaded sub-forum beginning with an F and ending with a D scarred me forever.2. I know more about the internet.3. This is my 3rd day back on BZP, so I don't know.4. --->Insert pointless question here<---

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?2. How have you changed?3. Have you noticed anyone else change?4. *insert pointless question here*

1. Eeyup.2. There's a lot more pony in my life. I have also become more laidback.3. Eeyup.4. Who?

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

1. Meh, I don't know. I'm not really adept at seeing myself change as opposed to changes in others.2. Ponies. When BZPower went down I was sortof-kindof getting into the whole idea, but the six-month BZBreak lead me to more pony.3. On BZP? Not really.4. turnip 4 exclusive footage

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Of course; it's been half a year, and my mind is different in its experiences, as well as my body having replaced a likely large number of cells with new ones.Personality wise? Perhaps I'm a bit more calm and patient, for the most part. I've been observing that change lately, which gives me some degree of satisfaction.~B~

1. Appearently I have. 2. I appear to have lost my writing mojo, as I have only had three replies total so far several topics I've posted. 3. For some reason I seem to think that there are less people around. 4. No thank you, I've already got some hair gel.

Edited by spyder ryder

1. Have you changed since BZP came back? Sure. It's been six months, I'd be surprised if people HAVEN'T changed.2. How have you changed? Became a lot more social and started selling tons of stuff on eBay. Making bank, yo.3. Have you noticed anyone else change? Not really. I haven't been active here in years so I wouldn't be the one to ask.4. *insert pointless question here* Are you kidding? Sayaka was the worst character, all she did was whine for 6 episodes and then die.

kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: ImaGonnaGetYou

Have you changed since BZP came back?I'm just going to assume you mean since BZP went down; I haven't changed much in a few days. Anyway, yeah, I'd say. How have you changed?I've reevaluated my life a bit and determined that being active on a website dedicated to a deceased line of children's construction toys that I don't have an interest in may not be something I want to do for much longer. If it weren't for my comic series I probably wouldn't be here.Have you noticed anyone else change?Yeah, lots of people I know as friends or acquaintances were discussing BZP shortly before it came back; most of us weren't really interested in BZP anymore. With a lot of us, this change happened a while back, and with a lot of the remainder it was probably already starting and strengthened by the Six-month Server Swap.*insert pointless question here**insert pointless answer here*

button.png