Have You Changed Since Bzp Came Back?

Phovos

Yes. My family has been hit horribly by the economic recession, and life has been.... 'shoot' for the past few months. I have also been struck with depression, and public school systems have stressed me out to the point of me dropping out. I am, however, transferring my education to online schooling.Many people may see this as a curse, but I see it as a gift instead. It has allowed me to get closer to my faith, get more attached to the Bionicle Story-Line (The sets on the other hand, have been getting much less important to me.), my cursing has increased, though I still refuse to speak certain words; and these experiences have made me more jolly and happy, matured me greatly and increased my wisdom. OH and my drawing skills have greatly improved. ^_^ I think I have grown up quite a bit these past-6 months. :turn: By reading this topic thoroughly, I can see many people have changed, for better or worse; so yes, I have.

4. Would you sing a song for me?

NEVAH! I fear the lords of this realm and it's common-people might smite me. :ninja:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Yeah... I haven't change at all. It's only been six months anyway, a little less even. I'm not going to change a whole lot in six months, especially when those months were relatively uneventful. Not that this is a bad thing- I'm quite glad nothing drastic has happened to me. Maybe my interests have changed a bit, but not a whole lot.

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

Well, yes. For starters, I'm less bored now. I can finally talk about Bionicle again without feeling alienated. MOC-ing had been at a serious down-low, but now I can get back. I've also been making an amateur website while the downtime (I can't advertise it here, though).I'm glad I can open Bzpower and be actually able to do something. The forums look fantastic, by the way. :fonz: It may have taken a looong time, but after scrutinizing the forums, it may have been worth the wait.

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Yes.2. How have you changed?I've improved my singing slightly. Remember the murmurs before? I'm projecting more now, though I no longer post my songs. *Ignores massive cheer.* I'm also now obsessed with Hetalia and Vocaloid. And when there's Hetalia, there's-3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Ummm... No.4. *insert pointless question here*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HETAONI HETAONI HETAONI! *Collapses in heap on the floor, drooling and spasming fangirlishly. (This actually happened at Guides) (Seriously. My friend who's almost as bonkers as me just glaced at me and continued talking.)*

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Not really, no 2. How have you changed?N/A 3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Can't say for sure 4. *insert pointless question here*Yes, having left half of my torso punched out by Optimus Prime hurt... ALOT.

[size=4][color=#FF0000][color=#000000]Formerly known as ROTF Devastator[/color][/color][/size]
Kittiez sigpet made by Mr Nebby
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/vakama18/Stuff/shockwave_sig.jpg[/img][img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Nrdy/Kittiez/W1/tabby.png[/img]

1. I'm constantly changing. Minor variations that build up over time. Think of it like plate tectonics.2. More confident as a composer, for one thing. A bit more moderate in my political views and much, much calmer.3. I only just returned today. I haven't observed enough of the people I knew back then to say.4. African or European?

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

1. Have you changed since BZP came back? Yes. 2. How have you changed? I've lost possibly all interest in Bionicle. Also, I've grown an interest in computers, deeply. I've improved my design skills (like graphic design and schematic design.) 3. Have you noticed anyone else change? A couple member's I've seen have changed from before, but it's kinda hard to tell. 4. *insert pointless question here* This Is Sparta!?!?

Edited by The iCon

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Yes. 2. How have you changed?I’ve changed in many ways, I have become wiser and obtained better understand how the world works. My knowledge of philosophy and morality has greatly improved though intellectual reasoning and various studies. 3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Answer: If this question refers to the members on this site, then I would say I have no idea. 4. *insert pointless question here* Are you a close-minded or open-minded?Answer: It depends, what is considered close-minded in your view?

Edited by TrueshadowX01

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

1. Have you changed since BZP came back? Yes. 2. How have you changed? Not procrastinating in writing projects as much as I used to. I dunno what else - listening to different music...? :P 3. Have you noticed anyone else change? Sort of. 4. Are you close-minded or open-minded? (No Comment)

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

• 3 weeks later...

Yes.1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Definitely, for one, I became a Brony, and I believe I have matured in some ways.2. How have you changed?Whoops, see above. :P3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Yes, a few of my friends have changed. How so, I don't have the space here to describe. :P4. Skyrim. Period. End of discussion.-Skar

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Yes. This is my first post in over a year. I have grown, matured, picked up guitar, and other things2. How have you changed?Mostly maturity. I have other interests now as well. Bionicle does not have as much of a place in my life anymore. I am a teenager now, and other things have sprung up.3. Have you noticed anyone else change?No. I probably will at some point.

THIS LINK MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=5085

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Yes, yes I have.2. How have you changed?I've matured a bit, became interested in online roleplaying, and entered several new fandoms. I also became somewhat addicted to Social Networking.3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Everyone I knew became bronies.4. *insert pointless question here*LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOMESTUCK.

kanayabwsigbzp2.png

Yay, Phovos´ questions are back! :D1. Have you changed since BZP came back?2. How have you changed?3. Have you noticed anyone else change?4. *insert pointless question here*1. You mean in the time frame between the return of the forums in October and today? Not really, although I guess I have changed while the forums were offline.2. I realized that I could survive without BZPower and that it may be less important to me than I thought, although I am still very dedicated to the site. And I guess I´ve matured as well- who doesn´t? ;) And unfortunately, I have took things too emotional and seriously at least twice here since the forums returned. :(3. I don´t stalk anyone, so hard to say who hsa changed and how. :P4. Why is 1 + 1 = 2? Where would we arrive if everyone asked, where would we arrive and if nobody went to see where we would arrive if we went?~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

1: A bit more than I would have liked...maybe it's my age...yeah, I should blame it on that.2: Mainly I've changed writing and comic-making style a lot.3: Not really, though the community in general has had a sort of intelligent conversation reduction.4: Interestingly, pizza is now a vegetable.

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

I'm not sure if I've changed that much since the forums returned, but I did while the forums were offline.For one thing, I'm not as "talkative" here, which is probably a result of getting used to the ghost town of the almost-ready-to-put-online boards; suddenly having people here was kinda weird, but it was nice to see the forums really being used. I think I'm more calm here than before. The downtime was a good break, and it was nice to get away from the BZDrama that was much too common.I also started editing on a bunch of wikis while the forums were down and got better at wikicode, but now that school's going that has tapered off.As for other people, I've seen most of the people here change (assuming I knew anything about them before). The forums were offline for a long time, and I don't think anyone would go the whole time without changing.

Edited by Ziko

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?In some ways, yes.2. How have you changed?I no longer have focus. I can't concentrate on anything anymore, for some reason. This is bad becausse I'm also in my final year of secondary school, and the mountains of work are really frustrating me, especially because more than half of the seven subjects I'm doing right now are completely worthless for my career path. I'm also sad because my teen years are nearly over, and I feel that I've wasted them...I've never had the chance to really let loose and enjoy myself. I hate this negativity I keep breeding in my head.I'm also not looking forward to the next year. Its going to be a year of massive changes and challenges. By the time June ends, everything will be changed forever, and we'll all be moving onto the next stage of our lives. I'm frightened I'm going to lose several people I really care about...3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Haven't been around often enough to notice lately.4. *insert pointless question here*No, androids don't dream of electric sheep.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Well sure I have. I like to think I've become more accepting and modest, and have strove to keep my cool more. Whether anyone here agrees is up to them to decide, though. But they're things I've worked on.There's only a few people here who I talk to regularly anymore, but because of that I haven't really noticed any changes having been there during the changes. So it all just seems normal.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Probably. 2. How have you changed?I'm kind of getting lazier around here. Not posting as much and such. That started before the shut down, but it's a lot stronger now. 3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Yeah. I noticed some people didn't come back. 4. *insert pointless question here*I refuse to make up for your lack of imagination.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

No, but in the time that it was down I became an even more cynical misanthropist than I was at the beginning.I now swear constantly, thanks do a horrible experience at my friend´s fist communion. (Who knew knuckle sandwiches could have communes?)I was expelled out of homeschooling for my constant--#$&@@%$, OH HO--$&@#&¡@I was forced to go to THE HORRORS THAT IS PUBLIC SCHOOLING, and worst of all, I had to THINK.I have become much closer to my Pastafarian faith, to the point that I can´t even say Christmas without defiling a church in self-anger. I´m thinking of refusing all Christmas presents this year!Oh yeah, I also #$@@!&/)¡

Edited by Waffles

1. Yes2. Everything in my life has changed in the year+ I've been away. I'm not that obsessed as I once was however, and I might just come back sometimes for recreational purposes/nostalgia.3. The forums design mainly and the people hanging around here.4. My Little Pony? Really? Hahaha.

Xbox Live: The Lucky Shot

It's good to be back :)

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Yes, I would argue that I have.2. How have you changed?My interests have gone beyond BIONICLE. Heck, they edge close to ecplipsing my interest in LEGO. I've latched onto several video game franchises, become a good fan of various kinds of movies, and even a few TV shows have sucked out alot of my time. Some of them are minor (Super 8 was one of the best films I've seen), some so-so (I'm a wiz at Garry's [game]) and some are of major intrigue (OH MATA NUI THE PONIES HALLLLLP).I also have more interest in creative arts. I've been wokring on my writing skills, and people seem to be impressed at what I've done so far. This could be of value as I edge closer into adulthood. I'm already 17, and I'm on my penultimate grade school year.I also feel I've picked up quite the philosophical feel on life. Questioning things, debating various issues and trying to make sense of odds and ends. It often feels overwhelming, honestly. And a bit frightening at times as well.3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Depends on one's definiton of changed. Some people have changed their posting patterns in rather obvious ways, while others' choice in decorative avatars and banners, along with what forums they frequent, signal various shifts in interest that might be considered dominating across the website (you all know what I'm talking about.... yes, I'm looking at you, Homestuck). But beyond that, it does seem that we're all a little older and wiser, and coming back here kinda feels like going to one's first or second high school reunion.4. *insert pointless question here*VALVE WHERE IN MANGANIA IS MY EPISODE THREE?!

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

1. Yes2. I'd say that I've become more interested in filmmaking after watching some videos on video site. I know a lot more about the Internet, how it (the community) functions, memes, and how its come to plague my life with evil. My interest in LEGO has waned almost, but I've mostly blamed on lackluster sets this year and more of a yearn to MOC, but is to lazy to (or I could being in self-denial about the Dark Ages, I don't know).Started high school, which I enjoy a lot more then middle school. I've become more interested in actually drawing (as opposed to doodling on worksheets) and writing. I enjoy singing more, and my musical tastes have shifted. I once was one of those who listened primarily to orchestrated video game/movie soundtracks. Now I listen to Symphonic Metal, which includes bands such as Nightwish, Within Temptation, and Epica. Its like orchestrated soundtracks, but with metal. :)3. I don't know a whole lot of folks here (seclude myself to the LEGO boards), but I say most people have matured since April (I think it was April).4. Yes, I would like some of that cake.

• 2 weeks later...

Have I changed? No. If I did, it was beneath perception. Knowledge increased, personality and mannerisms did not change. How have I changed?What are you talking about? :)Has anybody else changed?Yes, there must be some changes in the population, or there weren't be a bunch of people saying that they did.Why am I replying to this topic? Don't know.

1. Yes indeed, at least enough to warrant writing some sort of reply to these questions.2. I'm a little bit more asocial than I was before the downtime, and maybe less of a goober (for the most part).3. I haven't really gone around asking people if they've changed, but I'd think that the better part of a year is enough to cause change. 4. Why yes I do like ponies thank you