McDonald's Bionicle Happy Meal Box

I bought a NIP Jala McToran with the Happy Meal box he came in. I thought I'd share a picture since the box is kind of rare. (I mean, how many people actually kept the Happy Meal box? :???: Not very many, I would imagine.) I thought this was a pretty good find then, at only $9.00 plus $9.99 for shipping. :D

bioniclejalahappymealbox.jpg

Bliss.png

Wow, wish I had kept the box my Matoro came in. Nice! Kinda expensive though...

Matoro is featured on the side of the box. You could punch him out and slide him on to your straw. :lol:

There was also another box that featured a "Disc Toss" game. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find one of those for sale.

Bliss.png

Does the box still smell like french fries? :hyper:

:lol: The first thing I did when I took the box out its shipping package was smell it to see if it still smelled like McDonalds! Haha.

Ironically the seller put it in a box that used to contain packaged steaks for shipping!

I remember the one when they were promoting the Toa Inika. I wish I kept it. I don't remember getting it. It was a long time ago, but that McDonald promotion got me into Bionicle.

I may be getting that box soon as well! :D

Bliss.png

You will never beat mine!!!! Hahahaha! Jk :P

Anyways, the 06 Happy meals arent worth buying tbh, they were less stunning than the 01's.

I totally agree with you about the actual 2006 Happy Meal toys. They hardly even deserve the Bionicle name! I just want the Happy Meal box! :D

Bliss.png

You sir, are an ultimate collector.

Haha, thank you! I am, in fact, working on putting together a collection that will rival even Toa Lhikan Hordika's.

Remind me of myself in my youth :P

I have 'bout 2/3rds of all the sets, as well as some collectables like the Toa Metru Bedsheets and Birthday Party Kit, and the BIONICLE Heroes Demo disc, but I never thought I'd get the McDonald's Happy Meal Box!

Edited by Ghabulous Ghoti

I totally agree with you about the actual 2006 Happy Meal toys. They hardly even deserve the Bionicle name! I just want the Happy Meal box! :D

Oh come on, you gotta appreciate the cheese factor of them! :P

Edited by Driskull

Vahki_Yr4.PNG

^ Best year.

Proud to be from the Great White North

:flagcanada:

Well, I guess they could be useful for something! :D

Nice signature by the way. ;) I have been looking for a story year picture of 2007, but I haven't been able to find one until now!

Bliss.png

Nice signature by the way. ;) I have been looking for a story year picture of 2007, but I haven't been able to find one until now!

Yeah. They make GREAT target practice for my Phantoka/Mistika/Glatorians.

BionicleNYCC-327x252.jpg

:br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:

:lol: The first thing I did when I took the box out its shipping package was smell it to see if it still smelled like McDonalds! Haha.

Ironically the seller put it in a box that used to contain packaged steaks for shipping!

LOL!

In all seriousness, this is a great find! GJ!

Edited by ToaN

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

Yeah. They make GREAT target practice for my Phantoka/Mistika/Glatorians.

:lol: I've never thought to use them for that!

LOL!

In all seriousness, this is a great find! GJ!

Thanks! I'm hoping to get the other variation of the box as well.

Bliss.png

>I remember the one when they were promoting the Toa Inika. I wish I kept it. I don't remember getting it. It was a long time ago, but that McDonald promotion got me into Bionicle.

I may be getting that box soon as well! :D

And I finally did get that box! Its on its way to my shadowy lair. :P

Bliss.png

You're all complaining about the 2006 promo, but did any of you get the Knights Kingdom cereal promotion? That was bad.

I wish I could have gotten them, but alas; three year olds cannot purchase McDonalds meals, let alone gain an interest in a toyline aimed at seven year old boys when all they are being exposed to are Disney Princesses. And Ronald McDonald is too creepy.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

You're all complaining about the 2006 promo, but did any of you get the Knights Kingdom cereal promotion? That was bad.

I wish I could have gotten them, but alas; three year olds cannot purchase McDonalds meals, let alone gain an interest in a toyline aimed at seven year old boys when all they are being exposed to are Disney Princesses. And Ronald McDonald is too creepy.

I always thought Ronald McDonald was a bit creepy too. :lol:

I kept almost every BIONICLE Happy Meal box that I had gotten, but, because apparently they were "trash" (according to my mom), she made me throw them away. makes me miss them more and more. ;_;

I always hated it when my parents made me throw something away that was very valuable to me, but they saw as junk. I always tried to explain to them how narrow-minded they were being, but that didn't really work out too well! :lol:

Bliss.png

>I kept almost every BIONICLE Happy Meal box that I had gotten, but, because apparently they were "trash" (according to my mom), she made me throw them away. makes me miss them more and more. ;_;

I always hated it when my parents made me throw something away that was very valuable to me, but they saw as junk. I always tried to explain to them how narrow-minded they were being, but that didn't really work out too well! :lol:

Agreed. And I feel your pain.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

>I kept almost every BIONICLE Happy Meal box that I had gotten, but, because apparently they were "trash" (according to my mom), she made me throw them away. makes me miss them more and more. ;_;

:bored: All the poor canisters I wish I still had...

Anyways, nice find!

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife