• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Send MOCs to BrickFair VA!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,260 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 03 2013 - 08:42 PM

As one convention ends another one approaches. With BrickFair New England wrapped up, of course filled with plenty of wonderful MOCs from members, anticipation begins for the next big event, for we all can never wait to hang out and cause more shenanigans. So get ready to send your MOCs to BrickFair Virginia for the biggest LEGO convention in the USA! All the details on when/where/how can be found in Black Six's blog entry. (Hint: It's at the beginning of August.)View the full article

#2 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,170 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jun 04 2013 - 02:50 PM

I shall bring both MOCs and hats.

sdadcomedy.png

#3 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,051 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 05 2013 - 10:36 PM

I'm bringing a ton of MOCs this year. :D

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#4 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,222 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2013 - 02:38 PM

Probably gonna bring Kordan (If he survives that long) or Gratoraxe. And maybe Ozzy if he's a finalist.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users