A powerful AI enforcer created after the fall of Oxell at the hands of his at-the-time psychotic partner Ramnux. Blindvolt wants to prove he's more than a machine.His first emotionless action once put online was to put Ramnux out of his misery, which (now that he has developed a personality) is a decision that Blindvolt has come to completely regret.His name stems from the fact that justice is blind- and from his electric weaponry as well- though this title is merely poetic and Blindvolt himself is far from sightless. 8582299495_134b7330c5_n.jpg^ CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO VIEW THE MOCPAGES GALLERY . ^Feedback is appreciated.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

All I can say is that this is a great MOC...

The visor goes so well together with the old Bionicle eye cover.

The only thin that stands out is are the knee cabs, the piece is good, only the color stands out. The blue has always been an accent color, but there it is a little too much... I'd reccomend to use a black piece and use the minipins to add a blue accent....

I'm back!

This is a very nice MOC - the only flaw I can see in it is what Dual Matrix pointed out with the blue knees. However, I think you could go with a little more blue everywhere as opposed to removing the current knee area, as I really like the HF armor aesthetic there.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Thanks! Yeah, there's not enough blue, I think you're right... but now I have more blue parts than I did when I first built Blindvolt, so I may remake him with a better spread out color scheme. :)

but their spirits

Say, can that blade shoot projectiles?!

How Craaaaaaaaaazzzzzyyy!

On the MOC itself? No. In-story? Sure, why not! :lol:

"Eat my laser! Eat it!" (That's what went into my mind when I saw this)

I like the build overall. He looks like the robot you envision in a sci-fi movie. I like what you did with the Mahri visor and Stormer 2.0 head piece.

More like "eat justice!" or something equally cheesy. Thanks dude. :P

but their spirits