RPG: Young Justice - Aftermath

Bundalings

IC:Samuel chuckled quietly, the sound reverberating through his chest with mirth. "You should try taking lazy days more often. They do wonders to reduce one's stresses in life.""Besides, you're entitled to a few."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:"I kinda doubt they'd kick you out, I mean, they haven't kicked me out, and I barely do anything." With a shrug, he paused. "Though, it's your call. But either way you really should take a little time off more often."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:"Uh." Samuel replied, caught slightly off guard by the question. "I eat fairly regularly. Sleep. Read, watch television, play video games. Hang around in my room. Every now and again I venture down to Earth to just wander around on a day trip."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Samuel grinned, and had an expression that indicated that he was about to deliver a joke, but he restrained himself. He nodded slightly, and slowly extricated himself from Erika's embrace, rising to his feet."You go ahead and change. I'll wait outside. We can stop by my room on the way, I'll change, and then we can head towards the cafeteria."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Awesome. This way." Samuel replied, turning, and leading her down the hall. His room was on the way to the cafeteria, and as such, the route he took was almost identical to the halls that would be taken to arrive there. About halfway there, he paused and turned off into a smaller hallway. He stopped at the door near the end, opening it, and pausing in the doorway. He glanced behind him at Erika.

"You don't have to stand in the hall awkwardly, you know. I have an attached bathroom I can change in. You can come in if you want."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

The first thing she would not about the room was the most surprising; it was almost spotless. The floor was swept, and almost everything was in its proper place, with even the items currently in use placed in such a way that they did not disturb the tidiness of the room. The occupants of these rooms were allowed to customize them however they wished, and his most resembled a modern apartment. A wooden desk sat in the far left corner, a slim laptop occupying the surface, while a TV situated on the left wall held both a video game system and a collection of DVDs, with a reasonably sized TV situated on top. Situated just past the desk, on the far wall, was a large bookshelf, almost overflowing with titles and subjects of all kinds. A couch stood just off-center in the room, unofficially dividing it into two segments. The left half, which seemed to function as both a living room and an office, and the right side, which held more necessary spaces. A loft bed occupied the far right corner, underneath which was a small counter that held a microwave, a minifridge, and a toaster. The bed itself was made carefully, though its height prevented any real look at it. A closet stood in the center of the right wall, which was soon revealed to hold a small chest of drawers and space to hang up coats and shirts as Samuel opened it to retrieve a change of clothes."Feel free to take a seat anywhere, I might be a minute." He commented, stepping into the bathroom that stood to the right of the entrance, closing the door behind him.

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:After a few minutes, the door to the restroom opened, and Samuel stepped out again. He was dabbing at his face idly with a towel, pausing a moment to hang it back up, before closing the door behind him. He'd changed into a pair of clean jeans with a black t shirt, and taken a moment to wash the accumulated dirt and sweat from his face.Cheerfully, he walked over to where Erika was sitting, and commented teasingly. "Why so nervous? I swear, the room won't bite you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"The cleanliness is an old habit. I see something out of place, I put it back where it belongs. Don't worry about making a mess, it just gives me something to do other than twiddle my thumbs." He blinked, and glanced around the room.

"Though I hadn't quite realized exactly how clean it is."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"I'm completely as lazy as I pretend to be. Know what the trick is? I cleaned everything up once, and then by being too lazy to make use of anything, it all stays clean. And I never track in any dirt, because I don't go anywhere."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"...""Magic?" Samuel said unhelpfully, a slight smile tugging at the edges of his mouth. "Perhaps someone on board the Watchtower is OCD about beds and goes around, sneaking into people's rooms to tidy them."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"That sounds like a marvelous idea. Otherwise, I might be hungry enough to start gnawing on my own leg." Samuel replied with a grin, as he stepped towards the door. "Sometimes, I really miss Earth-style doors. The whole "sci-fi sliding" thing was kinda cool at first, but now I just find myself missing door handles and doors."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"I often think that Bats' whims are responsible for ninety percent of the design aesthetic of this place. The others probably had to intervene to keep him from turning this place into the Batcave.... In space!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Samuel fell silent as well as he made his way through the line, gathering the various foods that he intended to have for breakfast. Within a few minutes he had finished, and he sat down at an empty table near the corner of the room. When he first came to the Watchtower, he thought it looked eerily similar to a school lunch line. But last he checked, one could not obtain bacon, sausage, and a stack of pancakes in school. And if one could, it most certainly wasn't the school he went to.

He took a sip of the large cup of coffee he had picked up as he worked his way through the line, and waited for Erika to finish gathering her breakfast.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"The one meal of the day I never miss." Samuel said cheerfully, cutting into his stack of pancakes as he took a bit of bacon. "If only because the breakfasts they serve are positively delicious. And they always have bacon and sausage, two of the most important food groups."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"Are you kidding? Coffee and other caffeinated products are the only reason I sleep three quarters of the day, instead of all the day. I am, strictly speaking, a comatose individual occasionally woken for brief spans by heavy enough caffeine infusion."

fK5oqYf.jpg