• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

RPG: Young Justice - Aftermath

DC Justice League RPG Superhero Young Justice

• Please log in to reply
477 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Bundalings

Bundalings
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,234 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 04:00 PM

IC / Phillip (Heliogram) / Unjust CavePhil sauntered in, hands in his pockets, head a little low. He glanced at the various screens. "So, uh... I'm not late, am I?"

skiddo.png.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

#82 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,715 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 04:04 PM

IC:"Sure they are." The young man commented, rolling his eyes slightly. "They're too busy for everything. Except either ego trips, or training. They don't really do much. Sometimes, I think they all forget that being a hero isn't always what they did, or always what they should do."

"But either way, there's always time for a little compassion. Kinda what separates us from the villains."

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#83 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 04:13 PM

IC: Eria nodded. "I guess...""Seriously, thanks Sam. You're not near as bad as you're made out to be."IC: Alexandra nodded. "We already left and came back.""Nah, silly. I'm the only one suited up."

Edited by The Fourteenth Doctor, Jun 09 2013 - 04:14 PM.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#84 Offline Bundalings

Bundalings
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,234 posts

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 04:18 PM

IC / Phillip (Heliogram / Unjust CavePhil was glad he was unreadable, because he would have been embarrassed for the look of terror that briefly crossed his face at Alex's joke. He made as if he were dusting himself off, then said, "Well, looks like I'm suited up, too. Hungry, though." Faster than would be expected he darted out of the room and down the halls toward the kitchen.OOC: I believe Phil and Alex are the only Unjust Leaguers. This... is going to be an interesting mission. XP(by interesting I mean oh my god they are going to die)

skiddo.png.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

#85 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,715 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 04:20 PM

IC:

There was a pause, followed by a quiet chuckle. "You're welcome, but you're not quite correct on the second count. They say what they say for a reason. In the nine years that I've been here, I have spent the minimum time training, participated in less than a dozen missions, and spent most of my time either asleep, or trying to circumvent Bats' banned list of things on board the Watchtower. The old geezer somehow manages to figure out where I hide the six pack every time."

"Long story short, just because I'm not a prick doesn't mean I'm better than people say."

Posted Image

#86 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 04:32 PM

OOC: there's always help in the NPCs. *clicks mouth*IC: Alexandra grinned and followed after Phil.It wasn't that she didn't like him, he just was too easy to mess with.Sometimes she felt bad.Sometimes.IC: Eria"Yeah, it does. Some say you're a lazy, snarky jerkwad.""Which means only two of those apply."

#87 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,715 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 04:37 PM

IC:"You mean I'm not a jerkwad? Darn, I need to try harder." He grinned slightly, and reached across his body to hold out his hand. "I don't think we've been properly introduced, miss."

"I'm Samuel Jade, better known as "That Lazy Bugger"."

Posted Image

#88 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 04:50 PM

IC: Eria shook his hand, smiling as she stopped the influx of small facts. Privacy, after all. "I'm Eriana'e. Or Eria. Or Erika. Better known as Solar Angel."

#89 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 04:57 PM

IC:

Rick then began to walk instead of running. It just lead him no where if he ran. Then somehow he found the Zeta-Tubes, which he never even knew they were there in the first place.

IC:

Sound Master looked about from his position while listening to some dub-step music. The soft bass made little harm to his ears, which is nice, since some other tech music causes him pain.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#90 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,715 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 05:02 PM

IC:"Nice to meet you. Though with the possibility of four different names... Which name do you prefer?"

Posted Image

#91 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 05:30 PM

IC: "Uh, Erika. I kinda prefer that. Want to leave Tamara behind. But... Not many call me that, either."

#92 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,715 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 05:35 PM

IC:"Well, if Erika is what you prefer, then Erika is what you will be." Sam replied, finally stepping into the Zeta Tube room. It was clear that Ricardo had already arrived, but hadn't yet departed. Sparing only a glance at the other League member, he kept walking, pausing only long enough to select the destination. As a precautionary measure, he set the arrival point to the closest receiver outside of Beijing.

He stepped inside, waiting for the others to follow.

Posted Image

#93 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 05:40 PM

IC:

Rick stepped into the Zeta Tube and looked at the others with him. It was clear that Sam was coming too. Now if only he doesn't be lazy and let them all get killed with whatever is in Beijing.

"So...how was your days?" He asked trying to spark a conversation.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#94 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 06:17 PM

IC: Erika stepped into a transporter, smiling uneasily at Sam.

#95 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 06:36 PM

IC: "Okay, I know I'm kind of the new guy, but I have a suggestion," said Mister Thirteen as he stepped into the zeta transporter, partly because he did have a suggestion and partly because he wanted to draw attention away from the martian. Poor kid probably had enough worries acclimatising without everyone berating him at once, "But since we don't actually know what's down there how about I go in first? Out of all of us I can probably take the most punishment, I can absorb any damage that comes our way, stop you lot getting too badly beat up."

IC: "Well, its ditto on the classified front. No-one's supposed to know about me either. So I guess it's alright we've heard of each other. I suppose you've heard of me as the "other armour guy" or something?" Liam asked

IC: Alesiu clutched the sides of her head with her hands, her raking finger constructs vanishing. So many memories rising unbidden in her head. The things she'd lost, the things she'd done...But they'd made her do it! It had been their fault!

Lady White's mental attack had backfired somewhat, and the Red Lantern was becoming just as enraged as she was before. She seemed to realise the effects were unnatural and looked around for an attacker, imagining the person at her crater had returned. Unable to properly see the faint glow that was Lady White at the moment, her eyes instead fixed on the helicopter....

With a howl of fury, she swung her arm at the chopper, large sword-construct materialising as she did, the blade lashing through the air at the helicopter's propellors

IC: Professor Thirty-One looked over the increasing chaos. With no ability to hear other traffic coming or horns honking the notoriously busy streets were full of crashes. And when people tried to shout at each other...well, that wasn't going so well either. There had been an incident a few moment back where one of the crashees had tried to write down what he wanted to say, but the other guy thought he was drawing a weapon and lunged at him. People were so amusing when they were at their most primitive and stupid. It looked like the time was right to issue his demands, enough panic so that people would actually consider it, but no so much that the appearance of a super-powered terrorist couldn't make things worse. With the push of a button on a modified TV remote his face started appearing on screens across Beijing, watching everyone in the manner of Big Brother as his demands flashed up underneath him. Helpfully translated into Cantonese, Mandarin and English. because there was such a thing as good manners

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#96 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 07:16 PM

IC:

Rick looked at the new comer known as Mister Thirteen. "Sure go right on ahead. Good thinking."  Though it's kinda ironic that someone named Thirteen, will likely survive since he has heard it is bad luck. But then again, he doesn't believe it one bit.

IC:

Frostbite looked out at the opening of L.A skyline. Imagine if L.A went down in cold weather? It'll be a paradise of him, but for the others, it be ######. 

BZPRPG Profiles

#97 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 09:46 PM

IC (Abd-Al Azrad)

Azrad winced. "I hadn't exactly planned on this and frankly, I get enough strange looks at the airports without carrying a bowl about everywhere." He paused as the Helecropter was attacked by the creature out of the stars. “Unfortunate. Teleportation devices are most expensive. Most of them are tied up with our off planet bases. We’ll be feeling that loss during the next fiscal quarter.” The teleportation devices were the pride of the Committee. Developed by human hands on human soil….they were also incredibly expensive. Only a few high priority craft were equipped with them. The aged mage appeared to be totally consumed by the vision before him, playing out in a spilled pool of his own blood. 

He picked up cellphone once more and, if the other two council members were still alive…or undead, their communication devices would register the following text.

Reinforcements are inbound from state outpost. Mixed ground and air forces, equipped for search and destroy and containment duties.

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#98 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 09:58 PM

IC:

Bill then got his cell out and called Azrad. "So how's your situation going on? You need any help? Never mind, that question. Just tell me where you are and I'll be there." With that he began to throw a beam of ice which he began to form into a bridge. He then began to walk on it while creating more of the bridge.

BZPRPG Profiles

#99 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,715 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 05:49 AM

IC:

"Sounds fine to me." Samuel said, shrugging slightly. "I'll end you down, and have the rest of us follow at a one minute delay. That way, you have a chance to take a look and fire up a warning if it's worse than expected. And if you don't do so, we'll either follow shortly, or warp into an ambush that you also fell prey to.""So let's think positive." Sam moved his hand towards the controls, finger hovering over the activation button. "Ready?"

Posted Image

#100 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 04:21 PM

IC: "Ready," Thirteen answered, giving Samuel a big cheesy thumbs up

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#101 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 04:31 PM

IC:

"Well I'm ready so let's get on with it," said Rick being impatient. 

BZPRPG Profiles

#102 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,715 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 03:35 PM

IC:"Calm down and learn some patience, Jenkins."Samuel said at Ricardo, expression deadpan. He nodded at Thirteen, and pressed the button. In an instant, the device came to life, the League member enveloped in the yellow orange glow. An instant later, the light faded, and he was gone. Or rather, transported to Earth, just outside of Beijing. Glancing at his watch, Samuel began to time out a minute, waiting for any indication that the passage might not be safe.

Posted Image

#103 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 04:26 PM

IC: Mister Thirteen appeared in Beijing, not entirely sure what to expect. Maybe some sort of giant lizard monster with fire breath and - oh no hang on, Godzilla was Japanese. Wait, was it racist to assume attacks in Asia were automatically Godzilla? Probably a little...

There just seemed to be a lot of car crashes, people lying around in the foetal position and it was all oddly quiet for somewhere that looked about ready to break out in a riot...

Thirteen took a step forward and was surprised to hear, or rather not hear, no clanking sound when his metal foot connected with the pavement. Okay, so this was very very weird, but at least it was safe for the others to come down.

#104 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,715 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 05:15 PM

IC:

"That's one minute."Samuel said, looking up from his watch, and at the two League members before him. His hand rested on top of the button, preparing to activate the Zeta Tube. He paused, and looked back at them."I want to make one thing very, very clear. If anything happens when we hit the ground, you get behind me. You've got good powers, strong ones. But all you can do is offense. If it hits the fan, you get behind me and Thirteen."Before either of them had a chance to speak, the button was pressed, and the world around them vanished in a blur or orange.

IC:

The empathic message, to anyone else, would have made little sense. Simply a conveyed feeling, a general tone. But for Erza, it was enough. She knew where her brother was, and more importantly, she knew where Umbra was. 

The shadow controller truly picked the worst possible place to attack them. Cities were often described as concrete jungles, with walls of stone and glass, but there was one thing people forgot; that was just the surface. The buildings' skeletons, their bones, were all metal. The concrete jungle had metallic foliage, and the Exxorian truly was the top of the food chain. The rooftop behind Umbra exploded in a shower of concrete and metal, a metal wall forming directly behind him. He was used to being king of the hill, the only one that understood his powers. But now someone else did. On top of the building, the sky was right overhead. And that gleaming wall not only cut him off from the shadows behind him, but reduced the shadow below him. Nowhere to warp, nowhere to run. A few stories below, Erza was climbing the wall at a tremendous pace, spikes shooting out to act as handholds wherever she needed them. She would reach the roof in mere moments, long before Umbra would have the time to escape.Especially not if Rone kept him from leaving. He knew as well as she did that he could counteract Umbra's abilities, every last one of them, with his own. With Erza present, he would win any contest of outright strength, in powers or in muscle. And he knew it too, and he easily knew what it was that his sister was planning. One message across the empathic link rang loud and clear, easily understood by her twin, even without the expression in words.

You know what to do.

Posted Image

#105 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 05:41 PM

[color=#8b4513;]IC: Magnon [Kansas][/color]

[color=#8b4513;]The blade of Red Lantern energies hit the copter and brought it down. Their was a pilot in it, and Magnon looked back to see if he was still alive. He had jumped out, and was crawling on the ground. Before this alien got any ideas about hurting him, Magnon ran.[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]He had strength pump into his legs, and jumped into the air, swinging an arm towards his opponent. He yelled, "I think she is rage! Seems very angry!"[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]IC: Umbra [New York City][/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Umbra's shadow armor was trying to crush him, but then the wall was raised by Ezra. The shadows started to fade. After all, the wall had been made be Erza to cut off all access to the shadows that he drawed his power from.[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]This had the unitentional side effect of removing the shadows that Rone had been trying to kill him with.[/color]

Edited by Canis Lupus, Jun 11 2013 - 07:11 PM.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#106 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 05:54 PM

IC:

"So this is Beijing. Home to the 2010 Olympics." They both looked at him. "What? I read the history of the Olympics." He looked around the sight that came to. It looked deserted no doubt. But he had a feeling that something was going to pop up and attack them right this instant.

BZPRPG Profiles

#107 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 06:06 PM

IC: Alesiu watched the helicopter go down with a gleam in her eyes. When it hit the ground with only a few scratches and dents that gleam turned into a glower, and she fired a blast of energy at the wretched thing. As soon as the bolt of power hit the entire chopper went up in a blazing red fireball. The concussive force from the explosion was enough to batter both Alesiu and Magnon, sending them hurtling through the air mid-hover and mid-jump respectively

IC: Rick's mouth may have been moving, and air may have been passing through his vocal chords, but there were no words. All the sound being missing was rather the point of this mission after all.

Any ideas what happened here?

As he was no more capable of speaking than Wildfire was, Mister Thirteen used his shapeshifting abilities to make the words appear embossed on his chest

#108 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 06:07 PM

[color=#8b4513;]The Cro-Magnon tumbled to the ground, and got back up, his armor protecting him from his fall. He then started to attack the Red Lantern with his fists, punching her.[/color]

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#109 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 06:11 PM

IC: The forcefield around Alesiu that enabled her flight flickered and sparked under Magnon's blows, but managed to hold up. In retaliation she opened her mouth and vomited forth viscous red flames, like spewing napalm

#110 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 06:28 PM

OOC: Nope. Sorry. Nope. Denied.First off, Rone is currently trying to strangle Umbra with the armor. Do I see a response to that? No. Second, that boom tube, according to your own post, took time to charge. Did you give me or Alex a chance to respond? No.Erza could have easily stopped the explosion, given her powers.And finally, in the DC comics wiki I see nothing about the explosions being that powerful. In the Justice League Unlimited TV Show, they sure as heck weren't. In fact, if that was a father box, it'd be a "Hush Tube."IC: Nope, none, Erika lasered into the ground.

#111 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,715 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 07:58 PM

OOC: There'll be an Erza post tomorrow; I have limited time tonight.IC:

No sound.That was the very first thought that occurred to Samuel as he landed, and noted the world around him. A complete and total lack of sound. Which explained what had happened to Beijing; they were unable to communicate, and steadily being driven mad. But the more immediate concern; how to communicate.

After a moment's thought, he slipped his phone out of his pocket, holding it up, as if to say Who has theirs?

Posted Image

#112 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 08:16 PM

IC:

Ricardo checked his pockets to find his cell. He then pulled it out and slightly shook it left to right. All seemed to be fine, but why is it that no one spoke but him?

BZPRPG Profiles

#113 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 08:25 PM

IC: 'No pockets' were the words that now appeared on Thirteen's chest, right above 'Can make do'

#114 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 08:30 PM

IC: Eria fumbled in her pockets, pulling out her phone and holding it up.

#115 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 08:33 PM

IC:

Rick nodded at seeing that three out of the four had their phones. Good thing Mr.13 can tell us what he's saying with the words across his chest. Now if only Rick was able to do sign language.

Edited by Flaredrick: the Sniper, Jun 11 2013 - 08:33 PM.

BZPRPG Profiles

#116 Offline Bundalings

Bundalings
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,234 posts

Posted Jun 12 2013 - 01:32 AM

OOC: It sounds like there was some conflict, but I seem to have missed it. *shrug*IC / Phillip / Unjust CavePhil rummaged around in one of the fridges for a minute or so before becoming of Alex's presence. He straightened and looked at her, coloring himself in in the process. Now he looked like a pretty regular kid. "So, uh... do you want, like, a sandwich or something?"IC / Lady White / KansasAnger does seem to fit, Lady White thought to herself. What would best counter that? Peace? Happiness? ... Love? A dark smile crossed her face. That most toxic of emotions would probably neuter the wretched alien. She started sending out faint feelings of acceptance and appreciation. Time to test the waters.IC / Jordan Alatya / Cadmus, Washington DC"Yes, I believe I heard a little something about you the first time we met," she said, having finally given up on his name. "It's a natural armor, right? I seem to remember someone calling you 'Keratin-something.'" Keratin... the name brought back memories of their first introduction. Liam! Is it Liam? Liam is close to Lion. Natural that the brain would retrieve the information upon her resignation.OOC: At this point Jordan wouldn't have her alias, as she's never worn the suit.

skiddo.png.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

#117 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 12 2013 - 03:27 PM

IC: Any idea whats causing this? Thirteen said via his chest-text. Being relatively new to the super-hero trade he wasn't too up on villain files and couldn't think of any sound-based criminals who do something like this

IC: "Yeah thats me," Liam said, "Keratinous. Means, like, fingernaily stuff. I've only heard of you by name, you not got a code-tag yet?"

#118 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 12 2013 - 03:54 PM

[color=#8b4513;]The blood spewed onto Magnon. The caveman stumbled back and started to wince at the pain. He started to wipe away the liquid, and then raised his right arm. He fired the energy cannon attached to it at the Red Lantern, and then started to back away, cringing at the acid blood.[/color]

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#119 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,715 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 12 2013 - 04:39 PM

IC:

Samuel held up his finger, as if to say One moment.

Twelve vortexes, each one positioned for maximum coverage of the city. And they were most certainly not supposed to be there, and they most certainly weren't in any guidebook he'd ever seen. Which meant that they were probably the cause of this. There was no distinct temperature change, and noting was preventing them from actually speaking, which meant that whatever it was probably had to do with their air. In which case,,,

The League member closed his eyes, to allow him to better focus. After all, a construct this big, and this precise, was difficult. It wasn't every day that he had to completely prevent major airflow. A moment later, the group was encased within a dome of energy, almost completely opaque. Opening his eyes once more, he cleared his throat, delighted to be able to hear once again.Ah, much better. Now, what were you all saying?"

Posted Image

#120 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 12 2013 - 04:43 PM

IC: "Well, looks like Sam found the cause."IC: Alexandra shrugged. "Not really. I already ate, slowpoke."

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users