The Watchtower - Young Justice Discussion

Bundalings

Alright. Also, what about the Cadmus Raid? Have the Unjust League already taken any tech?

Not yet. They have been spotted, however, and all agents are being mobilized to go and try and defeat them. Also, the Team just arrived at the building.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

• 2 weeks later...

it's dyyyinnnngCadmus raid: The Unjust League, sans Weregirl, is down in the basement on the level where the nanites are kept. Oxide is trying to block them, along with some NPC cannon fodder. Keratinous and Cavalry are en route. Outside, Alchemist, the Red Prince and Ironwood are facing off against Weregirl. I think Ghost is somewhere in the vicinity, probably?Alesiu: I think the only thing that's happened since your last post was Magnon trying to throw a car at Alesiu.Also Erika and Samuel flirted for, like, six pages.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

I'm still thinking on how it'd be best to tell my Justice League character getting back to the Watchtower. Plus I feel that I may have missed a post by Canis on Magnon's situation.

I don't know what you mean about your Justice League character, so I can't help.I believe the last thing Magnon said to Frostbite was something like "Shut up and help." Paraphrasing.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody call for another Lantern? I'm almost surprised nobody's gone this route by now, to be honestAlias: Green LanternName: William Allen Scott, commonly goes by "Will"Age: FifteenFaction: The TeamAlignment: Lawful GoodEquipment/Abilities: Will wields a Green Lantern Power Ring, which grants him a variety of special abilities fueled by his willpower.

• [*]
Energy Construct Generation[*]Force Fields[*]Protective Aura[*]Flight

He also has possession of a Green Lantern Power Battery, which he can use to recharge his ring once it loses its power.Weaknesses:

• [*]
Recharging Protocol: Will's ring must be recharged often - once every twenty-four hours with his average rate of energy consumption. If he does not have access to a Green Lantern Power Battery when his ring's charge is depleted, then he will be rendered completely powerless.[*]Crash Damage: Shortly before Alan Scott found the Green Lantern Ring that Will would later use, it crash-landed onto Earth's surface at an extremely high velocity. The crash severely damaged the ring, putting its AI, galactic knowledge database, and universal translator system offline.[*]Wood: For whatever reason, Will's ring is still weak against wood. The ring's green constructs cannot directly affect wood, preventing Will from moving or destroying it.[*]Charge Degeneration: Since Alan Scott's ring hasn't been charged in decades, it has yet to regain its full capacity for charge - as a result, the power ring is slightly weaker than rings which have remained in frequent use. Frequent charging periods over time have begun to restore the ring to its usual state, however, so it can be assumed that the ring will eventually regain its original capacity.[*]Red Lantern Power Ring: Will's energy constructs can be corroded by the red light of rage, forcing him to expend willpower constantly to keep his constructs intact.[*]Lack of Experience: Since Will's ring cannot tutor him in its use, he has often been forced to rely on improvisation rather than standard Lantern techniques to get him out of a jam. Some instruction from his reluctant grandfather has enabled him to achieve independent flight and create a protective aura, but he still has yet to develop equivalents for many common Lantern tricks.[*]Pride: Will's massive ego makes him easy to trick, bait, or trap. It also puts him at odds with any more humble allies.

Appearance: Will looks much like his great-grandfather Alan Scott, with bright blue eyes and blond hair. In his civilian identity (insofar as he has one), he commonly wears blue jeans with Green Lantern T-shirts featuring Hal Jordan's stylized Corps symbol. His costume resembles the standard Green Lantern Corps uniform, but with some minor differences such as the sleeves ending around the elbows.Personality: Will's ego is one of the biggest facets of his personality. He is hugely overconfident, and believes that his ring makes him more or less invincible. Despite his narcissistic streak, however, Will honestly believes in doing the right thing, and thinks of himself as carrying on "the Green Lantern legacy" since most of Earth's Green Lanterns have retired.Origin: There's very little to tell about Will's history. Born William Allen Scott, he lived a fairly average life. He went through elementary school, then through middle school, and then on into high school, with nothing indicating that he would be anything special......Until one day, on a visit to his grandfather's house, he found a secret room in the basement. After a little poking around, he discovered that the room contained a collection of old Green Lantern memorabilia from the late 1940s. Chuckling to himself, he tried on a replica Lantern Ring, and pointed it around, jokingly pretending that he was blowing holes in the wall and laughing at how much of a dork his grandfather must have been to keep this thing around...One can only imagine Will's surprise when, only moments later, a green bullet of energy blasted from the ring, impacting the brick wall and punching a hole clean through into the basement proper.After confronting his grandfather over the ring, he learned that his great-grandfather Alan was in fact the Green Lantern. When Alan had died, he had left the vast majority of his possessions to Will's grandparents, including his old Green Lantern Ring and Power Battery. Not wanting to become a superhero, Alan Scott's son had stashed it in his basement, where it had stayed until his grandson found it.After several long, serious, and boooo-ring talks with his family (along with a substantial amount of begging on Will's end), Will was allowed to take the ring home and take up superheroics as a hobby. Calling himself simply "Green Lantern," he put a stop to a number of small crimes in his hometown before being noticed by the Justice League. After determining that he knew nothing of the Green Lantern Corps or the Emotional Spectrum, the League inducted him into the Team, where he could be taught to control his powers - and just as importantly, his massive ego.Could I get a quick rundown of the Team's current status?

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

There is still one Team plot line you didn't mention (And I'm not blaming you because it was wierd.)

Brother Bellamy and Brother Norin, the Team and League's Blue Lanterns, respectively, are currently chatting in the atmosphere above Beijing. They will probably be coming back to the Watchtower soon, and when you do, you can meet them.

I would just like to point out that this profile was pre-approved by both me and Bundalings.

EDIT:

Oh, yeah, Flaredrick and LoAB, here is the post in which Magnon yells at Frostbite.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I'm actually kinda tempted to have him walk in on Seth and what's-her-face as they're discussing the OP-ness of Green Lanterns. :P

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I honestly thought people'd be more worried about naming a Green Lantern "Will." :P

I'm actually kinda tempted to have him walk in on Seth and what's-her-face as they're discussing the OP-ness of Green Lanterns. :P

*Sam and ErikaAnd as funny as that would be, they're off in Samuel's quarters, rather than an open area. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

*Sam and ErikaAnd as funny as that would be, they're off in Samuel's quarters, rather than an open area. :P
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww(got them mixed up with someone else, my bad.)

Pre-Approved profiles? ;-;

It just means he sent it to Canis and I before posting it here because Green Lanterns are so friggin powerful. Why are you sad?I'm pleased to see some people filtering back. I'll post IC in a bit.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Heh, I don't care if Will does have the standard Corps uniform, I'm always going to imagine him dolled up like the Golden Age Green Lantern. With the puffy sleeves and big cloak... Also, I will find some way to throw as much wood at him as possible :P

Wait, does this mean I should have taken wood as a weakness after all? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *sneaks off to change app*And I debated actually doing that, but it didn't really seem to fit his personality. :P I guess I could have that fancy domino mask be a thing, at least...