BBCC #65 Entry Ricky the Raven

Hi guys, here's my entry for BBCC 65! Click! Please C&C!

Edit: Oops, I'm a bit late here, but please try to keep embedded images in BBC to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB in file size! Image linked~

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

I'm back from the dead

gallery_110876_122_5708.jpg

will be posting new stuff soon

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want to be "that" dude, but aren't Ravens black?

Yeah, but this is Bionicle... is air green? :P

BurnedLet's keep posts more substantial and on-topic, please. -Tufi Edited by Tufi Piyufi

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

But see, Ravens were not created by Greg Farshtey, or whoever created the thing that your logic displays.

Dude, it's LEGO. No limitations to creativity.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

But see, Ravens were not created by Greg Farshtey, or whoever created the thing that your logic displays.

Dude, it's LEGO. No limitations to creativity.

When I told him that Ravens were black, I did not think I was going to be bombarded with so much backlash. I was only being practical and realistic. I'm not going to enter a Toa and call it a bird and that you are not opening your mind up enough. I just thought it could use more black.

Edited by TechnicRage

Calm down, Rage. :lol: I was just saying that even though calling it a raven might not make sense, due in part to the color, Bionicle (and obviously, Lego in general) is a great creative medium to do whatever you want, so the MOC's title isn't of much consequence. :P(And no, Greg didn't create ravens, but he didn't create air either. ;) )

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Calm down, Rage. :lol: I was just saying that even though calling it a raven might not make sense, due in part to the color, Bionicle (and obviously, Lego in general) is a great creative medium to do whatever you want, so the MOC's title isn't of much consequence. :P(And no, Greg didn't create ravens, but he didn't create air either. ;) )

I got a little agitated when Phantom was like "burned" which really annoyed me so I wanted to clearly point out what I thought about the MoC and what could be improved upon. Oh, and I wasn't talking about air itself, but the colour displayed as it was what they [Lego] used.

I got a little agitated when Phantom was like "burned" which really annoyed me so I wanted to clearly point out what I thought about the MoC and what could be improved upon. Oh, and I wasn't talking about air itself, but the colour displayed as it was what they [Lego] used.

Sorry if I made you upset, I thought that you would take it as a joke.

HERE!

• 2 weeks later...