Well here is my SelfMOC toa of GreenF Fire and Gravity (note: i have change his element of lightning to Gravity) and he the just love Breaking the Fourth Wall plus he just love Nachos. :D

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/361765

This is the guy with the Green and Purple MOC. :kaukau:

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

That thing looks crazy!!! Those eyes!! What a bold color scheme! Might help to take better photos or at least enhance the current ones for contrast and stuff. But I really like the odd combinations of colors going on there. Looks a bit too odd though.. But the bits of system on the chest do look cool, and the designs on the stickers also help the look.

Weird, but creative!

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Oh good Lord, those eyes! The color scheme, at least in my opinion, looks good. The system bits work very well as opposed to the Matoran form. My only problem with him are the eyes. They are creative, but they're better suited on a crazy, homicidal, creepy MOC. Oh, the weapons are AWESOME!!!

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Oh good Lord, those eyes! The color scheme, at least in my opinion, looks good. The system bits work very well as opposed to the Matoran form. My only problem with him are the eyes. They are creative, but they're better suited on a crazy, homicidal, creepy MOC. Oh, the weapons are AWESOME!!!

Dude when people keep talking about the eye the more i keeping it. XD

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Well Done! I like Toa Riaso a lot. I particularly like his green and purple colour scheme, the two colours go together well. The colour scheme makes Riaso unique and different from other Toa. I think that the green Kanohi Kaukau suits him. The custom head is very creative and the eyes are very cute. I think this is one of the best purple BIONICLE creations I have seen. :)