Cyanistes Caeruleus

Well that's quite interesting. I like the organization of the colors. Certainly better than what I have built, LOL. :lol:

I doubt that, you always seem to come out with brilliant stuff, and I built this in about an hour out of sheer boredom. If you devote a little work to it, you ought to be one up on me.

That's a pretty nice MOC! The color contrast looks very nice the way you put it together, my only gripe would be the lack of eyes. Good luck!

I wasn't sure about the eyes, I figured the stud thick end of the 4 length liftarm looked sufficiently like an eye. Trying to fit anything else in would either be too big, or the wrong colour. Making black eyes on a black background in Lego is a tricky thing to get right.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I don't have a red axle in that length, but I don't think it will work well anyway. There's already a lot of colours, but they're all in that same kind of area of green/blue. Throwing in red eyes will make it look like a sort of devil-bird or something.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Wait, the black axle there is 4-length, right? Not sure how the internal connections of the head work, but couldn't you replace that with a pair of red 2-length pins?

Never mind, I see that it's 3-length. That's even easier; just replace it with a light grey one. Just an idea.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Looks very tropical, and I like what you did with the Adaptive Miru. Be looking forward to see you in the contest polls.

Glad you think the Miru works, I wasn't really sure about it. The colours are a bit more overtop than the actual bird, so I can see how it has a tropical look, even though it isn't meant to be.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Well that's quite interesting. I like the organization of the colors. Certainly better than what I have built, LOL. :lol:

I doubt that, you always seem to come out with brilliant stuff, and I built this in about an hour out of sheer boredom. If you devote a little work to it, you ought to be one up on me.

Dont tell him that. You'll build up his confidence and make him too egotistical. He'll then build an army of self aware amazing... uh I mean average MOCs to destroy Humanity. Phew. I think we're safe.

Anyway. Onto the MOC. Its very very nice. You have done a great job on the body shape. Looks really bird like. I cant help but think that maybe the beak could have been done better, but I dont know. Maybe some gold or yellow Bohrok eyes would have sufficed. Great work though. I love this!

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!