• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (0)No (2)
Photo

Unread post

Posted by BULiK on Dec 24 2012 - 09:50 AM

Normally, you can start reading at the first unread post in a topic by pressing the circular (Or star button if you have posted in it) button on the side of a topic, or the link given in a notification.  Lately, none of these have been working for me.  Is anyone else having this problem, or is there a way to fix it?

They work for me. In which way don't they for you? Are you being redirected to the first or the last post of the topic?

-Gata Posted Image

The Last post.

Maybe that is the last unread post after all? :P Note that the last unread post of a topic is always the most recent one at the time you visited the topic.

-Gata Posted Image

It's not that the last post is the unread one - I had been notified of multiple others already that I hadn't read, and it still took me to the last one at the time of the incident.  But for some reason, the problem is gone now.  I'm not sure what happened, but it's working again :/

Is this still happening after the recent upgrade?

Not that I know of.  It is working now, I believe.

Thanks for following up.

locked issue

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users