• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (0)No (0)
Photo

Disappearing content blocks, round II

Posted by Bfahome on Jan 05 2013 - 08:36 PM

It's happening again, and from what I can tell it's happening the same way it was before.

I've opened a ticket with Invision (again).

I'm getting this. Overall it seems to be affecting the same blogs.

After this is fixed, can we, like, not upgrade the blog software? It's annoying to have to comment and then delete my comment just to get them back.

The thing is, I didn't even upgrade the blog software, just the forum software. Invision is working on getting us a fix.

Colette Llyan
Jan 09 2013 06:53 PM
About the above; I'd guess that upgrading the blog software upgrades the forums at the same time, and vice versa; since we ran into a similar situation when the blogs were upgraded(Like how the forums had some issues with that upgrade for a little bit).

Though, I do have to find it odd that it was fixed, and it then reappeared... =/

I just posted an entry, and they stayed as they were.  Problem fixed?

(Though the blog header is gone too, as I'm just noticing.)

Apparently I missed an email from Invision saying they fixed it. Can anyone still reproduce this?

What's going on with the header Bfa?

It happened in a previous update, too.  In people's blogs, the header isn't their blog name and description with Takua next to them, it's the normal BZP header from around the forums.

Sorry this fell off my radar.

1. Is anyone still seeing the disappearing content blocks?

2. If there's still an issue with the header? If so, can someone open a new ticket (with an image showing what's going on, if possible)?

My content blocks seem fine, and I'm seeing the header again.

locked issue

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users