• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (3)No (1)
Photo

Font Problems in the Tracker and Blogs

Posted by Reznas on Jan 12 2013 - 07:38 AM

Recently, I've been experiencing some problems with the fonts in the blogs and the tracker. I am able to add color to my text, but any time I add font, it reverts to the default font once posted. I've seen this happen to others as well, such as Velox who I know uses the Courier New font. I'll try adding font to this post and if it works, then apparently it got fixed in the tracker. As for the blogs, my most recent entry is having the same problem.

-Rez

EDIT: This is confirming that the problem continues.

Testing due to Site Upgrades.

-Rez

EDIT: Seems to be fixed! Issue resolved I suppose.

Eeeh Rez, I don't think the issue is resolved :)

The font most likely vanished after you edited it.

I'm afraid you are mistaken, or perhaps you are still experiencing the problem, as it is completely functioning for me--even after edits.

-Rez

EDIT: Proof that editing is completely functional. There is no longer a ' present around the Comic Sans MS tag in the BBCode editor.

Edited by -Reznas-, Mar 03 2013 - 09:15 AM.

Thanks for confirming Reznas.

locked issue

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users