• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (5)No (0)
Photo

Centered Content Becomes Un-centered After Editing

Posted by Squishyfrog on Jan 13 2013 - 08:59 PM

I don't know if there is a ticket already open for this, but I couldn't find one.

Basically my problem is this - whenever I edit the content in either of my custom content blocks(both of which have all content in them centered) and save the changes, the content returns to its default position on the left side of the content block. I can go back in and center it, save changes and everything is fine until I edit the block again.

Simply switching to BBCode mode un-centers all of the content also. When I manually type in the code to center it in BBCode mode everything is centered until I go in to edit it again, which un-centers everything.

I don't know if this problem applies to the forum also - I've only seen it in the Blogs.

So my problem in a nutshell is that editing my content blocks un-centers the content in them. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also, has anyone else encountered this problem? Thanks in advance. =)

Yeah, this has happened to me in the forums, too, in every topic I've edited that includes centered text. 

moved issue from Blogs Issues

Having this problem in my blocks too.

The Renegade Emperor
Feb 01 2013 01:18 PM
Yes, found this issue both in my Epic and sig, if I recall correctly.

Squishyfrog
Mar 02 2013 07:16 PM
It seems to be fixed for me. Thanks! =)

Glad to hear it!

locked issue

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users