• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (23)No (1)
Photo

News stories

Posted by Dralcax on Feb 17 2013 - 11:39 AM

When I try to click on a news story on the front page, it tells me I am not authorized to view that page. Anyone else having that problem? This is an example of one of the many problem stories.

EDIT: This is happening in the blogs, too.

Well, thanks for putting in the effort, I guess, since now I can access Archived News stories.

However, ever since this problem started, the news stories don't link to their own page, so I agree - there's still a problem here.

What do you mean by archived news stories?

Where do they not link to their own page?

Well, thanks for putting in the effort, I guess, since now I can access Archived News stories.

However, ever since this problem started, the news stories don't link to their own page, so I agree - there's still a problem here.

What do you mean by archived news stories?

Where do they not link to their own page?

1. The news stories not on the front page, that one can search for and find. However, it seems to be broken again today, which is weird, because it was working fine for me two days ago. In fact, I did printscreen something while it was working.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Different Error, but I was able to get in and access this page. I don't how I did it. (I wish I printscreened the set review I saw while it was up.)

2. The news stories on the front page don't link to their own story page, like before -

Posted Image

:shrugs:  

Canis Lycaon
Apr 23 2013 03:27 PM
I was also able to view news articles three days ago. Now it is no longer working.

I'm pretty sure they only ever linked to their own page if there was more to read. Go find a review or something in the archives, it should still be a link.

Always. Still happening. Not fixed for me :(

I am not able the Space Insectoid review on the front page. I get an error saying that I am not authorised to view it if I click the title or the "more" button. Here's the URL it links me to.

EDIT: I've just realised that the full review is actually posted on the forum. Shouldn't clicking on the article's title link to the topic?

EDIT 2: Wait, why did this post suddenly turn purple? I'm not hallucinating, am I?

Edited by ReckoningReckoner, May 10 2013 - 08:21 PM.

The news stories are working again! http://www.bzpower.c...ory.php?ID=6065

Posted Image
:shrugs: Yayz and cheese and stuff. 

JohannDakitsch
May 12 2013 05:42 PM
Yeah, its working again! Thank you kindly  ;)

If a staff member hasn't posted here, please don't assume it's fixed or fully fixed. It's not.

The news stories are working again! http://www.bzpower.c...ory.php?ID=6065

Posted Image
:shrugs: Yayz and cheese and stuff.

I don't know how you got that screenshot, but I can confirm that it still isn't working for me.

Dual Matrix
May 23 2013 12:47 PM
It seemed to be fixed for a few days, thats how he got it...

Okay, we did some work today and believe everything to be properly fixed. Please let us know if you see any issues.

thebeggerpie
May 24 2013 05:35 PM
Just tried it. Seems to work just fine. Well, for me.

Looks good.

-Gata Posted Image

Checked it. Works. 

Yep, working again for me.

Rumpelstiltskin
May 27 2013 07:39 PM
The fact that I found it working is actually what brought me here. Hooray!

~ Rumpelstiltskin

locked issue

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users