• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (2)No (0)
Photo

Log out

Posted by avmatoran on Feb 21 2013 - 07:58 AM

Ever since the forums went down and were restored, my account will randomly log itself out. Say, I log in to Computer A. I'm still signed on from yesterday. I then use Computer B, where I signed in yesterday as well, but it's logged me off for some reason. I know for a fact I logged on on the computers that I am no longer logged in on.

This can occur when there are many cookies (little files in a computer that store personal data) holding the same log-in session across multiple devices. It does this on my phone for BZPower and many other sites. There isn't a way to fix this to my knowledge. It's never caused me much trouble.

Thing is, I've never had this problem until the recent hacking incident.

The same thing has been happening to me since the restoration: if I stay on one page for too long (though "too long" is pretty subjective) then when I change pages I'll find that I've been randomly logged out.

Not sure if this is the same issue or not, but there aren't any other topics for this problem.

You should probably clear your BZPower-related cookies from all the devices you're trying to log in to and give it another go. I have no problems being logged in on four or so devices, logging off and some and still being logged in on others, etc.

ShadowWolfHount
Mar 21 2014 05:39 PM
I don't see this happening with me if your talking about it happening every day or 2 but I somewhat have the same thing but it's like every 2 month or something and I think that because I only have my BZP log into two different computers. 

-Windrider-
Jun 07 2014 08:42 PM
Seems this is still happening for avmatoran, so back to Accepted.

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users