• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Suggestion

Photo

Premier Membership Picture and Tittle Option

Posted by King of Dust on Feb 26 2013 - 06:35 AM

So you know you premier members can get the pictures under their avatar(For example, I have Toa Mata) and a Tittle(Mine is battling Makuta). After we have unlocked the complete sets and once we get each tittle, we could switch between old ones we have unlocked. I know this isnt really important, but I think it would be a pretty sweet thing to do.

The point of image ranking is so that every rank you achieve earns you a new image. If you could choose between images, there would be no point in having image ranking at all.

-Rez

I can't think of an easy way we could do this. If there's enough interest though we could certainly look into it.

King of Dust
Mar 01 2013 04:34 AM

The point of image ranking is so that every rank you achieve earns you a new image. If you could choose between images, there would be no point in having image ranking at all.

-Rez

Exactly. You would still earn the new image, you could just choose between older ones you completed. People can still see you post count and stuff.
And thank you B6

What I'm saying is that if you can choose between images, the entire point of earning new ones is abondoned. I think you should have the option between, say, 50+ images to use as a rank, or just earn the ranks as they go like we have now. In my personal opinion, it's either or the other, otherwise there's no point in a ranking system. Just my opinion on the idea.

-Rez

I think it it would just get confusing as to which rank the poster was really at, because BZPower members assoicate the image with your rank.

Fairy Paladin
Mar 11 2013 03:06 AM
How about we could look back on which ones we unlocked in the past instead? Something like a "post ranks I earned"-section in the profiles :shrugs:

Although that might lead to 'hunting for posts' again like back when, and I'm not sure whether that's a good thing. (because somehow that makes it more of an achievement than anything)

Captain Caboose
Mar 17 2013 11:08 PM
I agre with Taka Nuvia. Though the idea would be to look at the pic of the ranks that, that person has received. Like let's say your at The Beast, and you want to look at the rank pick for Bibliographic Literature. (I may have mixed that up), just scroll down the page of the rank pics, and you'll find the pic.

I'm with Rez and Taka on this.

Mask of Ultimate Cliché
Apr 14 2013 05:31 PM

How about we could look back on which ones we unlocked in the past instead? Something like a "post ranks I earned"-section in the profiles :shrugs:

Although that might lead to 'hunting for posts' again like back when, and I'm not sure whether that's a good thing. (because somehow that makes it more of an achievement than anything)

This is a great idea.  There are several rank images I never saw because I got them before I went Premier, and it would be neat to see them.  But I agree with Reznas on the topic of switching between them.

Bottom line: I'm with Rez and Taka on this as well. 

moved issue from Forums Issues

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users