• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Issue Information

• Suggestion

Photo

Lego-Based Creations

Posted by The Forgotten Wonder on Mar 05 2013 - 08:50 AM

I was thinking why not make a section in that forum, just for Hero Factory. I mean, there're not Bionicles. It would help make the BBC forum more organized.

I feel like there are already enough LEGO-based forums on the site already. It is a Bionicle-based site after all.

-Rez

I would argue that there's little difference between Bionicle creations and Hero Factory creations. If there's significant interest we might consider it, but not otherwise.

-Windrider-
Mar 05 2013 06:57 PM
The other problem with splitting a forum is that you run the risk of killing its activity, not having enough activity in the new forum, or both.

The other problem is, what if I make a MOC that has both Bionicle and HF parts in it? Where would I put it? 

Makuta Luroka
Mar 05 2013 10:06 PM
You raise a very valid point, maybe some other criterium is necessary to organize it?

The Forgotten Wonder
Mar 05 2013 10:30 PM
Yeah that's what I thought. I have made a few HF MOCs with Bionicle parts in it, but I consider it HF.

ShadowWolfHount
Mar 21 2014 05:55 PM
I would agree but that mean there need to be a forum for the next one after Hero Factory and a Next one after that then so on and so on. So it's a lot better to keep it on the Bionicle-Based Creations then make another one or just change the Bionicle-Based Creations name to Technic-Based Creations but seeing that name change to that is unlikely to happen.

Since it seems like there isn't much support behind this suggestion, I think we can close it. As things change, we can always revisit it.

locked issue

moved issue from Forums Issues

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users