• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Suggestion

Photo

BioniLUG Member Group(s)

Posted by Reznas on Mar 20 2013 - 09:47 AM

I think it would be nice to have a BioniLUG Member Group. This would make any members that are part of the group easy to search for in the Members list. It would probably benefit certain members to find a couple of BioniLUG members to talk with about the group in general. It would help members to learn a little bit more about the group, see if it's worth joining for them, etc. Plus I'm sure there are other benefits for having a BioniLUG Member Group. If not an official member group, then perhaps an option in the advanced search options when using the Members list.

-Rez

I'm going with the advanced search method because with the usergroup you would have to multiply the current group number with 2

You know Premium Blog Assistant - Blog Assistant, would have to be BioniLug Premium Blog Assistant - Premium Blog Assistant - BioniLug Blog Assistant - Blog Assistant.

There actually is a group for BioniLUG members. Members are added to it as a secondary group when they join the LUG. You don't seem to be able to search for them though. I'll have to look into it.

There does not seem to be a way to easily allow searching by secondary group (unless you're an Admin :P). I think we're going to have to close this.

locked issue

moved issue from Community Issues

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users