• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Suggestion

Photo

BioniLUG Member Group(s)

Posted by Reznas on Mar 20 2013 - 09:47 AM

I think it would be nice to have a BioniLUG Member Group. This would make any members that are part of the group easy to search for in the Members list. It would probably benefit certain members to find a couple of BioniLUG members to talk with about the group in general. It would help members to learn a little bit more about the group, see if it's worth joining for them, etc. Plus I'm sure there are other benefits for having a BioniLUG Member Group. If not an official member group, then perhaps an option in the advanced search options when using the Members list.

-Rez

I'm going with the advanced search method because with the usergroup you would have to multiply the current group number with 2

You know Premium Blog Assistant - Blog Assistant, would have to be BioniLug Premium Blog Assistant - Premium Blog Assistant - BioniLug Blog Assistant - Blog Assistant.

There actually is a group for BioniLUG members. Members are added to it as a secondary group when they join the LUG. You don't seem to be able to search for them though. I'll have to look into it.

There does not seem to be a way to easily allow searching by secondary group (unless you're an Admin :P). I think we're going to have to close this.

locked issue

moved issue from Community Issues

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users