• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Issue Information

• Suggestion

Photo

Soundcloud BBCode Suggestion

Posted by Azarath17 on Mar 26 2013 - 01:25 PM

Hey everyone!

I am a Soundcloud user, and I like to share my sounds - I recently put in some music for the project BioCraft Chronicles. Soundcloud has a widget that can be put into my (and other's) signature that will play music only if you click on it. However, after asking in the Q&A Topic and doing some research of my own, I found out that a special BBCode is needed in order to put the widget into this type of forum.

This link goes to the offical Soundcloud Blog, which gives all the specific codes/numbers in order to make the code. I'm alright with just linking to soundcloud in my signature, but being able to put the widget in the signature would ease things up a little, not just for me, but probably for other people as well.

Thank you.

~A7

Engineer Alexandra Humva
Mar 26 2013 04:34 PM
I support this, as I'm looking to start up a BZP Writing podcast and having a widget from Soundcloud would be immensely useful for distributing it, as people can just click from within the site, which makes it a lot more likely they'll actually do so.

Captain Caboose
Mar 28 2013 05:36 PM
I support this, cause really, I'm not the best when it comes to putting in a URL with a code. Instead I use the link function which gives me the whole thing.

Supportin'

moved issue from Forums Issues

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users