• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Suggestion

Photo

Add Default Font Feature

Posted by Five O'Clock P~M on Nov 16 2012 - 06:30 PM

A default font/color feature for posting in forums, blogs, etc. would be nice. The idea of having to change the font and color of every post I make just turned me off the idea, and I would really appreciate this feature. I know that many members (I'm looking at you, Gata) use a color or font for every post they make, and I'm sure it's tedious.

I've discussed it with Black Six previously, and although it would be a great idea, the forum software doesn't allow it.

I'm looking at you, Gata

Lol. :P It's not really an issue for me, as I have a TXT file with the template opened so I can simply copy and paste it when needed. ;) Since Win7/Win8 is so awesome I have attached the file to the taskbar so I can quickly access it.

-Gata Posted Image

That would be awesome, since BZP has a tendency to change the Times New Roman I sometimes use back to the default...

I would definitely like this to be done.

We have found a way to do this, put it's not free. A donation goal has been set up to gain the funds necessary to buy the addon. If you are interested in making this happen, please consider donating. Every dollar counts!

UPDATE: Thanks to some generous donations, we've already exceeded our goal. Our payment processing system seems to have backed up though, so it's not reflected on the page yet. Thank you so much everyone who donated - we'll be sure to put it all to good use!

UPDATE: Thanks to some generous donations, we've already exceeded our goal. Our payment processing system seems to have backed up though, so it's not reflected on the page yet. Thank you so much everyone who donated - we'll be sure to put it all to good use!

Ugh. I wish I had of read this before sending the money. 
Oh well hahaha.

Currently raised $171.00 of our target $15.00.

Wait, I saw this, does this means we donated over a 150$ too much, if this is not a bug, it's been a great day for the wallet of BZP :)

Edited by Dual Matrix, Jan 30 2013 - 08:11 AM.

Five O'Clock P~M
Jan 30 2013 09:43 AM
Someone was feeling generous yesterday. :P

Someone was feeling generous yesterday. :P

Well I though, "its only $15, so I gave the whole amount. Im sure there were many who did the same XD

locked issue

moved issue from Community Issues

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users