• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (2)No (0)
Photo

news@bzpower.com error

Posted by iPenguin on Jul 18 2013 - 10:05 AM

I sent two articles to the news@bzpower email, and a couple of days later, I got this email sent to me. Strangely enough, one of the two articles I mailed were posted on the front page, so I'm not sure what's going on here. The email sent to me also had a copy of the text I sent to news@bzpower as well as a bunch of XML code and some other stuff I don't understand. I didn't post it because it contains my email address multiple times, and it felt redundant.
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

jake_report@myfastmail.com
    (ultimately generated from news@bzpower.com)
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<jake_report@myfastmail.com
>:
    host in2-smtp.messagingengine.com
[82.145.212.142]:
    451 4.7.1 <jake_report@myfastmail.com>: Recipient address rejected:
    User is over quota, try again later: retry timeout exceeded

Looks like an issue with the forwarding system to Paleo's e-mail.

I had this same issue, but B6 said he still got my email.  :shrugs:

This problem has been resolved.

locked issue

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users