• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (16)No (0)
Photo

Warning Popup Not Functioning Properly in the Blogs...

Posted by Reznas on Jul 29 2013 - 12:50 PM

I seem to be having trouble navigating to another website from the Blogs. Clicking an external link does bring up a popup, however, neither of the buttons involved function. I've tried right clicking to open the links in another tab, but that seems to bring up the popup as well. Anyone else experiencing this problem? I've seen some others who experience this issue over here in this issue, but I'm making this tracker ticket specifically for the blog issue.

-Rez

Yep experienced it.

I've experienced the same thing off and on - whether clicking or ctrl+clicking.

I checked for errors in Firebug and there don't seem to be any errors related to it... I do notice that the Proceed/Cancel buttons are links, but have no href directing them.
Not sure if that helps, but hopefully it will give you some clues. Can't hurt at least.

I'll back this up. It appears on my browser that two popups appear, one on top of the other. 

I have to view source, find the link there, and C&P it into a new window to get to the link. 

This hasn't been happening to me recently. I assume the latest update fixed the issue.

You still can't middle-click external links, but you can't do that anywhere else either.

Hasn't happened to me since one of the recent upgrades.

Hasn't happened to me since one of the recent upgrades.

This. 

I can verify the fix as well.

-Rez

Weird, we didn't do anything explicitly to fix it. I'll take it though!

locked issue

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users