• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (2)No (2)
Photo

New content not working

Posted by Voxumo on Mar 01 2014 - 08:54 PM

When i go to view my new content i am running into a blank page that says this

Fatal error: Method nbTopicReputationVNC does not exist in nbTopicReputationVNC in /home/bzpower/public_html/board/converge_public/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 4042

I tried it from the front page thinking it was my bookmark but that does not work either. And it was working for me less than 8 minutes ago

I am assuming I have this in the right section

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
Mar 01 2014 09:57 PM
I'm getting the same thing when I try to view the content of other users.

-Tyler

Alright so i posted part of this on the tracker section but i am not sure if there can also be a topic for it.. But essentially when i attempt to go to the page from the front page it does not work and i keep getting this message

Fatal error: Method nbTopicReputationVNC does not exist in nbTopicReputationVNC in /home/bzpower/public_html/board/converge_public/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 4042

Here is the actual url for the above page and subsequent message

http://www.bzpower.c...arch_app=forums

Now I am also running into the same issue when i attempt to view 'my content' from the pull down menu in the upper right corner next to the sign out button. 

Fatal error: Method nbTopicReputationVNC does not exist in nbTopicReputationVNC in /home/bzpower/public_html/board/converge_public/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 4042

And here is the url for the my content page

http://www.bzpower.c...ivity&mid=50602

Now I am no professional but from what little I can interpret this has to do with the topic reputation thing Black Six recently implemented.

Despite this not being a major thing I will admit it is highly annoying since i use the new content to see which topics i need read.. Has anyone else been experiencing this issue or is it isolated to just my computer?

posting here since it is far more detailed as Windrider said. And also glad to hear i am not the only suffering from this

All those links and everything you suggested work fine for me. I suggest clearing your cache and trying again.

-Windrider-
Mar 01 2014 10:22 PM
It seems to work for the BZPower skin, but not for the IP.Board one.

Ah.. So it is the skin situation.. Well thank you for letting us know windrider..

You guys really should turn off PHP error reporting for at least the front page :P That's really not a good thing to have turned on for live sites, and contributes to the vulnerability the home page is suffering from.

It seems to work for the BZPower skin, but not for the IP.Board one.

Very odd, considering the BZPower skin is based on the IP.Board one. We'll have to look into this further...

Emotionless
Mar 30 2014 12:09 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem! It can be annoying at times.

-Windrider-
May 13 2014 01:50 PM
The problem is not affecting me any longer on the IP Board skin. Is anyone else experiencing the issue?

-Windrider-
Jun 07 2014 07:29 PM
Checked with Vox; the problem seems to have been resolved.

locked issue

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users