• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (4)No (1)
Photo

"New Member" Announcement

Posted by Baltarc on Apr 01 2014 - 06:54 PM

So today the New Member group was reintroduced and such. According to that topic,

There will be a reminder visible only to New Members to let them know about this and to link them to the Raffle section of the site to make it easier to find.

I am not a new member, and yet this announcement is visible to me as well, as seen here. I am not, for the record, able to sign up for the raffle. Dismissing the announcement seems to work properly, but it should not, in theory, be appearing in the first place, correct?

Tyler Durden
Apr 01 2014 07:21 PM
This happened to me as well. Dismissing does work just fine.

-Tyler

~Shockwave~
Apr 01 2014 08:41 PM
I'm seeing it too.

Ditto. 

That is not the announcement referred to in the Reference Desk. That is a general announcement for all raffles. It will show up with any raffles we add.

locked issue

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users