• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Issue Information

• Suggestion

Photo

Add the BZP Steam group on the Front Page

Posted by ShadowWolfHount on Apr 03 2014 - 09:40 AM

Okay so there are people who don't know about the BZP steam group and there are people like me who have steam.
So I think it would be a good idea to add a link to the BZP steamgroup to let people know about the group and put in of how to join.

As far as I know, the Steam group isn't official. It's just a group made by some users of BZPower. Since it isn't official, it's best not to put it on the front page or else it will look official, and then BZPower will be liable for anything that goes on in the group, which I'm sure isn't a liability that the staff want. I do think the Twitter and Facebook should be on the front page though.

Edited by Meiko, Apr 03 2014 - 09:56 AM.

ShadowWolfHount
Apr 03 2014 10:40 AM
Oh, well thanks for letting me know of this but I do think it'll be good to make that a official BZP steam group though but because it's not the topic leader may close this.
Also ya I agree that the Twitter and Facebook should be on the front page.

Meiko is correct, the Steam group is not official. At this time, we have no plans to create any official gaming groups.

locked issue

moved issue from Front Page Issues

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users