• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (13)No (1)
Photo

External Link: Unable to proceed

Posted by CrunchbiteNuva on Jun 16 2014 - 03:06 PM

When clicking on links, I am unable to click "Proceed" or "Cancel" and the popup window stays onscreen no matter what. I am, however, able to highlight those buttons with the mouse.

EDIT: Forgot to clarify, but as the others said, I experienced this issue in the blogs

Don't middle click on them. Yes, it's annoying and they really need to fix that, but for now its not a huge deal.

Is this forum-wide for you?  I'm getting this issue, but only in the blogs from what I can tell.  It's happened before.

It appears to have returned to the blogs.

Happening to me as well, but only in the blogs.

Yeah, blogs only for me too. I was just checking to see if anyone had made a tracker ticket or I was gonna make my own.

Since only seems to be happening in the blogs, I assume this ticket should be moved to the blog subproject?

-Windrider-
Jul 03 2014 11:24 AM

Happening for me in the Blogs too. Let's move this, then.

moved issue from Forums Issues

-Windrider-
Jul 30 2014 11:22 PM

Clicked around on both skins and the popup seems to be working now. Can anyone else confirm?

Electric Turahk
Jul 30 2014 11:35 PM
Seems to be working for me. :)

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users