• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (3)No (0)
Photo

Blog header gone

Posted by Bfahome on Jun 18 2014 - 04:32 PM

The Takua header doesn't seem to be showing anymore when viewing people's blogs.

(May be connected with the link popup issue?  Both of these have happened before.)

Hmm. We haven't changed anything recently. Can someone give me a screenshot to help me narrow down where in the code to start looking?

14439913876_a8366a7578_z.jpg

It's about the spot where the red rectangle is. 

Personally this issue has happened on and off for me: I haven't really been paying attention. Sometimes it looks like the above, other times I've seen the blog header. :shrugs:

Actually, it usually replaces the Tohu header that's over the rest of the forum.  Instead of Tohu and "BZPOWER" there's MNOLG Takua and the blog name and subtitle.

And they're back.

I'll verify that this is the case. For now. 

-Windrider-
Sep 05 2014 08:07 PM

Are things still working?

-Windrider-
Sep 17 2014 09:40 PM

Let's call this one settled.

locked issue

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users