• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (0)No (1)
Photo

Poll Error Burned Into Browser

Posted by Daiker on Aug 11 2014 - 12:46 AM

When you attempt to submit a poll without all options filled in, the error "Please select one of these options."  shows up. However when I tried leaving the page, the error stayed there and now follows me to every tab, however if only attatched to the browser. Screenshot here.

Edit: Its now burned into my whole screen and won't go away. I'm sure resetting will fix this though.

-Windrider-
Sep 13 2014 12:13 AM

I myself can't reproduce it. Has it happened again since you opened this?

I myself can't reproduce it. Has it happened again since you opened this?

No, and after restarting it dissappeared.

-Windrider-
Sep 15 2014 11:49 PM

We're going to put another mark in the "lolipb" tally, then.

locked issue

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users