• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (0)No (0)
Photo

Unable to post new pictures

Posted by avmatoran on Sep 20 2014 - 11:51 AM

I've tried to post new pictures, and I cannot. I was told that I can free up space by deleting other pictures, which I did, but am still unable to post new images.

Non-Premier members get 2000 kB total Gallery space. By a rough estimate, you have over 3000 kB across all your uploaded images. Don't forget that you have pictures saved to the Bionicle-Based Creations global album.

Were you Premier at one point? That would explain how you've gotten over the limit and are now unable to upload.

If you don't want to delete full stop,  you can delete below the limit and upload resized versions. Your images in the BBC album are around 300 kB each, which adds up quickly.

Edited by -Windrider-, Sep 26 2014 - 04:38 PM.

The only way I could have is if I uploaded them during the anniversary week. Which, thinking back, sounds likely. I'll try deleting a few more and resizing them when I have time.

All right, thanks!

Any updates?

If you have updates, please say!

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users