• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (4)No (0)
Photo

Posted by Meiko on Dec 09 2014 - 12:20 AM

I noticed when looking at raffle participants that the software was showing my Gravatar avatar rather than the avatar I have set for BZPower. Not that it matters to me since either avatar works for me, it's just something I figure shouldn't be occurring in case someone doesn't want their Gravatar avatar showing up here. Can't guess the cause of this issue since I haven't investigated it hardly at all; just figure I'd put it out there.

gN5c37O.png

Of more interest to me is that my avatar doesn't even appear on the listing. Perhaps the two things are related?

Yeah, I'm seeing almost every member in the raffles as the default avatar image (the one showing for AZBlue in the image Meiko uploaded). 

moved issue from Forums Issues

This is definitely still an issue. It definitely seems like the software is ignoring BZPower avatars and just pulling the Gravatars for members that have entered their Gravatar info on the avatar page.

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users