• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (4)No (0)
Photo

"Official" Blogs - 0 Views (June)

Posted by Eyru on Jun 10 2015 - 01:08 PM

Looks like this issue is popping up again.

I noticed that the most recent entries on my blog have zero views, despite having them being commented on. So I took a look through a half-dozen other blogs and noticed the same thing.

Interestingly enough, it seems that entries from May are displaying views, but entries from June are not.

Yeah, it looks to just be affecting entries from June. Back in November it just kind of resolved itself once December rolled around, and the views suddenly popped up for every entry that had been made. The same might happen this time once we hit July?

Got this too. Can't tell if it's also affecting the overall view counts, but I'd imagine that it is—seems like the same problem as last time.

Yikes. Well, hopefully this one will fix itself, too.

Well, my entries are now displaying views from today (July), but the other June entries are still locked at zero views, which did not happen last time (last time they updated to the correct amount).

I had this problem until June 29th, when the views mysteriously began working again.

I figure we should have one ticket for whenever this pops up again, instead of creating a new one each time. Just post issue reproductions here instead of relying on the "Issue Confirmations" display, since it'll be cumulative now.

Can official tickets be revived? :P

Edited by -Windrider-, Aug 25 2015 - 03:59 PM.

I think this is cropping up again. For me it started on 30 Jun 2016.

akanohi.png

Yeah, it's happening to me too.

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users